Don't hesitate to participate.

This you have done. Not just the pictures of your wife. You have done a great job on this forum.:drink:
Ummm... ok, thanks mate. Can't imagine how but I appreciate the sentiment :thumbs:

Look, it's simple-you add a lot to this forum by just being you.;)

I have four cats-three at the shop and 1 at Jiggles house. There is no need to hurt that cat. There are sprays that you buy that will keep the cat off the car. I know a lot of people don't like cats-I was one-but once you get to know what a cat is really about they are really great to have around.
I'll problably get shit for this, but cats can be your best of friends. I have Ralph for 14 years so far. He loves to travel with me in the Vette and go anywhere I go. Cats are special. Sorry for going on about them. I'm just one of those people that animals like to be around.:nuts:

So what is this spray? This noob wants to know.

It's a repellant that you can buy at any Pet Store. I will look here for the name this week end.:)

Thanks...our family cat loves to walk on cars.

Oh, my car isn't blue. Is that a problem? Should I paint it blue? What shade? Does anyone have the paint code? :lol:

An amusing sociological experiment would be to paint your car purple with pink polka dots and that white sparkle pussy cat on the hood....

then drive it around to see the reactions.....:gurney::gurney::crap::banghead:

Gene,

That sounds like the dog food question at Walmart.

If everyone here knew everything, we wouldn't be here. We would already know the answer. Now if someone could tell me how to spell without a spell checker, I would appreciate. It's hell when you get older & the mind gets :gurney:weaker.:banghead:

saudivette;19436 At least I've brought [I said:
something[/I] to the forum :thumbs:

This you have done. Not just the pictures of your wife. You have done a great job on this forum.:drink:
Ummm... ok, thanks mate. Can't imagine how but I appreciate the sentiment :thumbs:

Look, it's simple-you add a lot to this forum by just being you.;)

I have four cats-three at the shop and 1 at Jiggles house. There is no need to hurt that cat. There are sprays that you buy that will keep the cat off the car. I know a lot of people don't like cats-I was one-but once you get to know what a cat is really about they are really great to have around.
I'll problably get shit for this, but cats can be your best of friends. I have Ralph for 14 years so far. He loves to travel with me in the Vette and go anywhere I go. Cats are special. Sorry for going on about them. I'm just one of those people that animals like to be around.:nuts:
Hehehe, you won't convince me to like cats but if you can find out the name of the spray you can convince me not to end it's frustrating (for me) existence! :lol:

I have donated my smiling shinning face to this forum :D
And some nice pic's of some lovely girls rubbing down my car :bounce:

Does this count as a contribution :tomato: