Dec 7th Bird Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo who broke this time??? no smoke screens,no blown out exhaust gaskets,come on man we need details,and this thread is worthless with only ONE pic,come on man POST THEM UP :goodnight:

Nopw. Everyone was well prepared this time. Our only incident was a "go" pedal that fell off.
3493cf83f876f4.jpg
I guess we treated them pretty hard.

I''ll own up to this one. At least this fell off inside the car, so I can put it back on some time next year. As a few of the guy's have mentioned, I've slowed down a bit on the restoration process.
Now the question is, what fell off the outside of the car? :rofl:
Anyway, another xlnt run. Good people, good cars, nice ride.

Well,
We tried to download Cherry's picyures here at the house, and it didn't work. Rich took them home, and , well, they were all lost. I hope Darrow posts some here.

Nice pics,Darrow the vette looks good with those side pipes :thumbs:
why are you guys wearing coats there is no way its cold :skeptic:

Great run fellas! :thumbs: Looking forward to the next one for sure. Did Rich loose the pics or is it just pay back for having to sit at the kids table...

Those guys on the bikes in the middle of the road were lucky they were headed the opposite direction or they'd have shit stains in their riding shorts!!! :crap:

chris

Great run fellas! :thumbs: Looking forward to the next one for sure. Did Rich loose the pics or is it just pay back for having to sit at the kids table...

Those guys on the bikes in the middle of the road were lucky they were headed the opposite direction or they'd have shit stains in their riding shorts!!! :crap:

chris

There sure were a lot of them. I glad thay were on the other side.

You know, we really lucked out on this run. This weekend, just one week later, we had 30" of snow where we drove.

Okay Karsten. Lock her up. Time to announce the next run soon. Look for it after the first of the year. For you long lead time guys, think Easter, or before.

Status
Not open for further replies.