Dec 7th Bird Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
How lond does it take to install an oil cooler?????????

I have to pull the hood to get it where I want it. Teri is driving the car every day till Friday. I'm busy Sat with Rich, so Friday is it. Should be no problem.........:huh:

WHOS going to help you pull the hood?

ONE man job.....

CASE CLOSED....even with stock hinges, musta been 2 dozen times on and off that car....

not so much now that it's hinged PROPERLY.....

:shocking::trumpet:

WHOS going to help you pull the hood?

ONE man job.....

CASE CLOSED....even with stock hinges, musta been 2 dozen times on and off that car....

not so much now that it's hinged PROPERLY.....

:shocking::trumpet:

Not a 1 man job if you have nice paint and don't want scratches or a cracked nose on the hood.

2 man job, 3 is better if you have kids:D

Okay, just a reminder, Angel Stadium parking lot, Katella entrance, look for the Metrolink Station sign, enter and look for us. Meet at 7AM, leave at 7:30 AM sharp. Will hook up with Easyasone2three in Riverside about 8AM.
Beagle 1 has the agenda/maps for us. Should be a nice holiday cruise thru the San Bernadino mountains/forest.:nuts:

189 miles today. 5 C-3's, and 2 ZO-6's. Picked up a new member Chris, (from DC), and had a good 100 miles of two lane country road twisties. We accidentally found one two lane road to nowhere, where we had the whole thing to ourselves. Drove as fast as you dared for 8 miles.. More pics to come.
3493c7b8d5b889.jpg
Beagle 1
Darrow
Easyasone2three
CaScotty
Cherry
Big2Bird
Chris

Soo who broke this time??? no smoke screens,no blown out exhaust gaskets,come on man we need details,and this thread is worthless with only ONE pic,come on man POST THEM UP :goodnight:

Soo who broke this time??? no smoke screens,no blown out exhaust gaskets,come on man we need details,and this thread is worthless with only ONE pic,come on man POST THEM UP :goodnight:

Nopw. Everyone was well prepared this time. Our only incident was a "go" pedal that fell off.
3493cf83f876f4.jpg
I guess we treated them pretty hard.

Nopw. Everyone was well prepared this time. Our only incident was a "go" pedal that fell off.

I guess we treated them pretty hard.

Sounds like I missed another good run :cry:

Always a good sign when you break off a throttle pedal like that. :lol:

Thats it!!!! you guys did not try hard enough,get back out there and run it again,and this time stand on it,drive them like you stole it.

CHICKS dig it,right and its a well known fact that cars in primer go faster :evil:
could save myself a few hundred bucks by not painting it :trumpet:

Status
Not open for further replies.