Chrysler ultimatum, does this make sense?

I haven't banned anyone, you make it like I'm the banningest admin ever.

Profile Infraction 10-17-2008
05:05 AM Expired 1 Insulted Other Member(s) Twin_Turbo
Profile Infraction 10-16-2008
01:40 PM Reversed 1 Insulted Other Member(s) Twin_Turbo

I guess its a fetish of yours.

As much shit as i shoveled out at DC and CF i never got banned there. I had to come here and get banned by a "friend".

That's not banned, it was an infractio, you and the other party involved disrupted the whole forum and you got asked politely to cease it exactly how many times, after that how many times were you told to quit it?

I shouldn't have to explain myself, this is BS! Fact is, you aren't banned, you never were. You were just stripped of your posting privileges for a short while. Banned is never to return, can't post ever again.

A friend he says.. tisk tisk!!

[ you and the other party involved disrupted the whole forum and you got asked politely to cease it exactly how many times, after that how many times were you told to quit it?

Yep, Just like you gettiing into big fights with people at CF and DC. You disrupted their forum. Exact same deal.

Do you see the irony in that?

HELLO?

Did you find a scratch in the new Mustang or something there Turtle :bomb:

Its been raining here for 2 days so i'm pissed.

I'm just having a friendly debate with my "friend" What's the big deal.?

I'm the only one posting on VM that doesn't back down to anybody be he a corvette god or not.

Last edited:
Did you find a scratch in the new Mustang or something there Turtle :bomb:

Its been raining here for 2 days so i'm pissed.

I'm just having a friendly debate with my "friend" What's the big deal.?

I'm the only one posting on VM that doesn't back down to anybody be he a corvtte god or not.

Same thing here,Rain and cold then 70's then snow and ice,had rain, cold all week and expecting snow and ice this weekend again.

Same thing here,Rain and cold then 70's then snow and ice,had rain, cold all week and expecting snow and ice this weekend again.

That's enough to piss anybody off. It's spring and I'm supposed to be out in my convertible.

But, I wouldn't want to take this thread off topic or anything.

I guess i'll go check out the mustang forums.

Why do you criticise others for sidetracking a thread and then proceed to post a ridiculous OT rant about how you were wronged at VM? Try to focus on the subject at hand, it will help you when you grow up.

Do you think that people don't speak their mind here? Or are you the only one that dares to confront the "Corvette Gods". Show me a post where someone has been intimidated.

If you think that CF and DC are such wonderful places, please go there..........and don't look back.

PS: Try criticising a mod at CF and DC and see where that gets you.

I never said I was permanently banned @ CF. I was put in moderation for several months and after I left by choice.

I WAS @ DC but Patrick reversed that for a certain reason.

Who did I get into a big fight over with @ CF? NO ONE!

I was banned @ DC because I said the guy building the C3 w/ the LS1 and 4 speed was being stupid for using that 4 speed. I was jumped by the mods for that but then one of them said a mustang was a faggot car, I called him on that and got banned immediately. So where's the big fight?

And no need to use those German phrases also (and the word Sieg is spelled wrong also)

If you need an excuse like rain to be an ass...remember, it almost always rains here!!

If you don't like it here, please F off to DC or CF, seems you have a much higher regard for the admins and mods there. What are you still doing here?

Keep it up and I will make the choice for you!

If you don't like it here, please F off to DC or CF, seems you have a much higher regard for the admins and mods there. What are you still doing here?

Keep it up and I will make the choice for you!

You have never had a sense of humor and you never will. Fine...... ban my account permanently. And do it now.

And go get laid. Maybe that will help.

You have never had a sense of humor and you never will. Fine...... ban my account permanently. And do it now.

And go get laid. Maybe that will help.

I missed the part where you said something humorous. Being a whiney bitch is not funny, it's pathetic.

What the government said, without saying it, is that no amount of money can save Chrysler. Without a partner that makes small cars, MOPAR can't make it, no matter what else happens. Does anyone think otherwise?

What the government said, without saying it, is that no amount of money can save Chrysler. Without a partner that makes small cars, MOPAR can't make it, no matter what else happens. Does anyone think otherwise?

There is NOTHING rong with American auto companies or unions either for that matter, that ditching the damn .gov wouldn't cure....EPA, CPSC, DOT, all that horse crap that about don't work.....stick a computer on for fuel economy and that's ALL the damn computer a friggin CAR needs, the rest is just bells and whistles.....if you can hear your stereo the exhaust is too quiet.....
another thing, the .gov can stop the DUMPING from the orient also.....OR actually SUPPORT with PRO active .gov policies that ENCOURAGE AMERICAN MANUFACTURING and INDUSTRY in general.....

quit crying tears over evey dam owl and fish in the freeking stream already....

can't even build a damn dam anymore, much less a nuclear power plant....

totally burnt out with obstructionist idiots, and the likes of Pelosi, Reid, and the rest of the wild eyed drug induced brain damaged liberal washed up hippy dippy bunch.....

:banghead::banghead::evil:

Yes. The government does not get to dictate what cars Chrysler builds. If the market wants a small car, they will get a small car.

Evidence is people don't want small cars.

Yes. The government does not get to dictate what cars Chrysler builds. If the market wants a small car, they will get a small car.

Evidence is people don't want small cars.

....people don`t want alot of things (like bailouts) but the rocket scientists in Washington seem to jam it down our throats anyway.