Bought a Boat!

New interior lights with LED rope lights in side panel
IMGP5536.jpg

Reconditioned engine cover and made a BAJA decal to break up the white
IMGP5540.jpg

Recovered side panels
IMGP5473.jpg

Removed redneck exhaust coming the back and replaced with speakers and named the boat.
IMGP2956.jpg

Wetsanded and buffed entire boat and made some decals for the sides.
IMGP5369.jpg

I am going to try and get this finished this winter HOWEVER we are in the process of purchasing a 75 Vette to also redo this winter for next summer. Should be fun to do a C3 however looks like the C4 will be sitting in storage another year before I have a chance to work on it.

:crutches: Damnit man, just DAMNIT, that's a NICE Canoe you got there,

U do good work, :yahoo: :friends: Can I get you to do more OF it???

Ambitious project you had there, and it really turned out sweet, glad you killed that silly Donzi exhaust before it kills your ears and engine with following seas into the pipes.....

And you got more than just a new nickle in that work too....last I seen they not giving away boat instrumentation and the like....

gotta LOVE it.....:bestwishes::D:yahoo:

Like the name!

Did you ever find the problem with the walk through windsheild? I've see that on lot's of boats and always thought it was the floor sagging.

Like the name!

Did you ever find the problem with the walk through windsheild? I've see that on lot's of boats and always thought it was the floor sagging.

My boat just made 12 y/o when I sold it, had it about 5 years for the kids fun....trick I did was take off all the window crap, bimini also....it was not a camp boat, and being a bow rider, I failed to see the purpose of the windows/windshield.....

it only went 1/2 fast....thought of a larger engine, but reality check it the tow weight demanded a truck then....I towed with a '70 Lemans/GTO...convertible....and boat/rig was 2900 lbs...enough already...

:(

Like the name!

In this case it was not the floor causing the issue. If you look in the photos you will see there is wood panels that go from the fiberglass in the bow area (where the bowrider seats are located) that the fiberglass bolts to and the wood bolts to the floor. This is what holds up the console on both sides and also closes in the openings under the seats (storage area). What had happen was those boards were shot and allowed the consoles to sag and the window to not shut. I blocked up both consoles before installing the boards and bolting them in and works great now.