Bird Run Mixer day

I had some of the HOOTER girls on the roof,but they did not get any work done,they were to busy working on their tan's, so i had to do it all myself,but i did not get anything done,i was to busy watching the girls tan :amused:

Round trip tickets $1500 bucks.

Well its running so I will be there for sure.

View attachment 778

View attachment 779

View attachment 780
Looks good mate :thumbs:

I had some of the HOOTER girls on the roof,but they did not get any work done,they were to busy working on their tan's, so i had to do it all myself,but i did not get anything done,i was to busy watching the girls tan :amused:

Round trip tickets $1500 bucks.
I can empathize with you about the girls tanning - very distracting.

When were you thinking of coming?

SUNDAY_SUNDAY_SUNDAY
Be there, or be square.
Sure, rub it in :suicide:

Sorry I missed everyone on Sunday. Maybe next time. My schedule is so crazy I don't know where I'll be one day to the next. I left KC the 9th, went to Sam Antonio, Las Vegas and Victorville Ca (all Friday) Made it to Bird's Saturday, spent the day Sunday and Monday looking at an engine, back to LV Monday evening, 1 day in LV watching an engine change, now I'm in Phoenix, I think?

Sorry I missed everyone on Sunday. Maybe next time. My schedule is so crazy I don't know where I'll be one day to the next. I left KC the 9th, went to Sam Antonio, Las Vegas and Victorville Ca (all Friday) Made it to Bird's Saturday, spent the day Sunday and Monday looking at an engine, back to LV Monday evening, 1 day in LV watching an engine change, now I'm in Phoenix, I think?

I can relate to that. I used to travel a bunch on company business, and I recall more than once waking up about two a.m. in my hotel room, and not being able to remember what country I was in that week. Kind of disconcerting. (I also used to spend a boatload of time in Phoenix on business. I don't care how many times someone told me "but it's a dry heat" there, it was still effing hot! They closed the airport one time when I was there when it was 122*.)

...I don't care how many times someone told me "but it's a dry heat" there, it was still effing hot! They closed the airport one time when I was there when it was 122*.)
122*F = 50*C
The King decreed years ago that no one has to work outdoors if it hits 50*C. But of course, when we call the tower for an OAT, it's always officially 49.9*C. Last summer, we were pulled in off the line when the tower said it was 50*C - the thermometer I have at work said it was 56*C - 139*F. That's hot! :lol: