Bird Run Mixer day

big2bird

Charter Member, Founder Bird-Run, Cruise-In Bird-R
Okay,
Let's meet at my house, April 11th, for a clinic/barbeque/get together/tune-up/discussion of the next Bird run. We might even have a short afternoon-sunset cruise. It will be a great day to see old friends, and meet some new members from the area.
Date: Sunday, April 11th, 9am-ish
Place:Birds House
1817 E. Redwood Ave.
Anaheim, Ca.
Bring:Beverage/Salad. I'll cook some burgers on the que.
Bring:Corvettes preferred, but just attend regardless.
We have had 10 Vettes in my driveway at once before.
I have my dizzy machine up and running, and can calibrate a tach drive on site. I also have 2 Sun Scopes we can check your car out for free on the spot. It shows up ignition/charging system issues.;)

BTW, anyone on here that reads this is welcome. We have about 12 C-3s that meet for runs, and we welcome anybody.
Search this forum for Bird Runs to find previous events.

I just put a big sign on the refrigerator "JOHN IS BUSY ON SUNDAY APRIL 11TH" and I think I can make it stick unless somebody dies. I'll be there for sure!

So far:
Big2bird
Brutal64
Easyasone2three
Beagle1
Corvettes White
Doug Mariani
KWplot34
69Silver
Mike76C3
darrow74
73Mike
Ca Scotty
Nearbrt
Looks like a bakers dozen so far. The more the merrier.

So far:
Big2bird
Brutal64
Easyasone2three
Beagle1
Corvettes White
Doug Mariani
KWplot34
69Silver
Mike76C3
darrow74
73Mike
Ca Scotty
Nearbrt
Looks like a bakers dozen so far. The more the merrier.

Add WBash:thumbs:

I will be arriving Friday April 9th,my flight gets in at 930am.
The weather better be nice,i have had enough of the cold and snow.

Can i invite a guy with a shelby 500???

If he doesn't mind 20 Vette guys making fun of his Ford, sure.

He's a great guy. He gave me a set of heads for an FE block. It turns out they are for the 61 390 3 twos, and for a 62 406. Hugh ports and has a little porting ---which I can bring up to date. These look like the for-runners of the 427 medium riser heads.

He got a great Shelby GT 500 2008 with some mods. He showed an interest in the Bird Fest to look at some cool (not mine:bounce:) Vettes.

It's only 1500 mi from here. If my car was done and I was retired [soon I hope] I'd do the trip. Great road trip