Bird Run Mixer day

It's only 1500 mi from here. If my car was done and I was retired [soon I hope] I'd do the trip. Great road trip

It's not that bad of a drive,i did it in 2 days about the same distance you would have to drive. Or just fly out,much cheaper and faster.

I will be arriving Friday April 9th,my flight gets in at 930am.
The weather better be nice,i have had enough of the cold and snow.

Are we doing dinner?? I have some money now, so I don't have to leach off of Bird---Which I thank greatly!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Glenn is buying dinner :D

The term "SOME" means there is a little or no significant amount. So the one Dollar meal deals are on me (one meal deal per person) -- subject to change depending on the Stock Market.:rolleyes:

This event is shaping up well. Available at the event will be:
2 Sun Scopes w/operator
2 Sun Distributor machines w/operator
1 bore scope DIY
Every tune up tool you might need DIY or help by others
Dizzy recurve kits
An ignition demo by me
A holley rebuild demo by Kevin
And, the comradery of fellow Vette enthusiasts. (The best part)

We also have among us 1 NCRS whiz, 1 quadrajet whiz, an ignition whiz
a holley whiz, and a general engine wizzard.

Mrs. Bird will be picking up goodies at Costco to provide lunch. BYOB

Bad News

Well while keven was chasing the hooter girls around in the rain. a real bad wind storm that did not like him went to his house and tore some of the roof off and then called its brother in to hell and rain all over his house. Hard enough to take some of the paint off. well he will be working on the house this week end, But says he will be out soon...Hope it not as bad as it sounds.......:bomb::push:

:sos: Yip,sorry guy's, but the storm hit me hard,caused some roof damage,which let water in so i have some Sheetrock damage in the ceiling of my rec room :suicide:,lost all of the window screens on the west and south side,and quite a bit of paint. I hated to back out,but i have to take care of my home. I built this house 12 years ago and have had the roof replaced 3 times,6 windows,repainted 3 times all from tornado's,and hail damage. But i love the country life. I will look at re booking my flight soon.

Well while keven was chasing the hooter girls around in the rain. a real bad wind storm that did not like him went to his house and tore some of the roof off and then called its brother in to hell and rain all over his house. Hard enough to take some of the paint off. well he will be working on the house this week end, But says he will be out soon...Hope it not as bad as it sounds.......:bomb::push:

Very sad news Kevin, but as you no doubt know by now, those Hooters girls are fast. Maybe with a few months of training, you'll be better prepared.

Oh, and sorry about the roof too. :rain:

Any damage to anything inside your rec room Kev, or just the sheetrock?

No real damage,some of it did fall on my lap top,but so far it is working fine after i dried it out. Just a lot of clean up work. We did get the roof fixed today,so i should stay dry now.

Chasing those HOOTER girls is a great work out and every once in a while i manage to catch one :wink:

Any damage to anything inside your rec room Kev, or just the sheetrock?

No real damage,some of it did fall on my lap top,but so far it is working fine after i dried it out. Just a lot of clean up work. We did get the roof fixed today,so i should stay dry now.

Chasing those HOOTER girls is a great work out and every once in a while i manage to catch one :wink:
Glad everything's ok mate. Maybe you should some Hooter girls helping you out with the repairs!

Did you end up getting a price for tickets to Australia mate?