Alrighty then

kwplot34

Heart Attack
I'm going to try this again,and if you kids want to fight go to the chat room or pm each other or whatever.

Wayne your my hero,when i grow up i want to be just like you :yahoo:

:lol::lol:

...Wayne your my hero,when i grow up i want to be just like you...
I missed this thread Kev...

WTF did I miss???

Kevin started a thread commenting that my wife was pretty and it all went downhill from there.

Christine wasn't real keen to let me snap some pics in her bikini but she let me and grudgingly agreed to let me post the pic on the forum. She was quite stunned when I told her that several thousand people had viewed the pic over at DC in just a couple of days. I asked her if I could take some more pics this weekend and she said "yes" straight away, but that we should take some "better" ones. Women are weird creatures...

Anyway, I think this was the pic Kev was talking about...

35481776e9daf40.jpg

Hero shmero, but thanks for the compliment :thumbs:

Last edited:
I missed this thread Kev...

Kevin started a thread commenting that my wife was pretty and it all went downhill from there.

Christine wasn't real keen to let me snap some pics in her bikini but she let me and grudgingly agreed to let me post the pic on the forum. She was quite stunned when I told her that several thousand people had viewed the pic over at DC in just a couple of days. I asked her if I could take some more pics this weekend and she said "yes" straight away, but that we should take some "better" ones. Women are weird creatures...

Anyway, I think this was the pic Kev was talking about...

35481776e9daf40.jpg

Hero shmero, but thanks for the compliment :thumbs:

HOW in hell did a bloke like you wind up with a pretty gal like that, she's damn movie quality status.....:1st::shocking::beer:

HOW in hell did a bloke like you wind up with a pretty gal like that...
Good question, well presented! Maybe my wit & stunning good looks?? The truth is - buggered if I know. Whatever the reason :yahoo::trumpet::p:yahoo:

she's damn movie quality status.....:1st::shocking::beer:
She laughed when I told her that :clobbered:

I think it would be interesting to hear you converse....you with your Oz accent and her with her Scott accent:tomato:

Well....I guess to you, you don't have an accent:bonkers:

I think it would be interesting to hear you converse....you with your Oz accent and her with her Scott accent:tomato:

Hehehe, it could be difficult at times when we first met, especially as her accent was quite a broad Glasgow accent. It's not so bad now as I guess both of our accents have mellowed, but when we go to Scotland and visit her family Christine lapses straight back into fluent Glaswegia :D

She's a braw wee hen though :thumbs:

OH GOD, how I missed that connection I dunno....outta my mind....

I leaving for DFW Tx. to see an old buddy from HS yet, my oldest friend, since '60 even....jeebus be 1/2 a century come'10....
well, anyway, we grew up in Wash DC burbs....he went to the Navy for his 4 year Med cruise....came back in '69, early '70 we went to DFW Tx....

he met and married a scottish nurse, who was bribed/flown in by the local hospital there in Tarrant county....so the group stayed together after I left town, and so Ken married Lilly.....deep heavy Scottish accent, even today...

the FUNNY PART.....is hearing their daughters talk....they grew up in DFW, so the ACCENT is funny as hell.....Scottish/Dallas/Wash DC sorta drawl...

I listen to those kids years ago, and it was funny as hell to hear them 'drop a Lilly' in their conversation....the accent and twist of phrase.....

I looking forward to this trip, good steaks, fun times, and Linda never been there, gotta be something to see....

plus Ken collects antique radios....geek to the bitter end....whole HOUSE full of them....place stinks like a electronics factory, hope Linda don't get a headache over it....

:loveletter::drink:

Last edited:
WOW: Wayne you are truly a lucky man,and tell your wife she is a good sport.
And i asked you before and i'm going to ask you again,Does your wife have any sisters???????????:thumbs:

Wayne, you must just melt when she looks at you like that....I'm melting and I'm looking at a picture on a computer screen:lol: