Think stars matter?

The same dude was asking how to glue on some valve cover gaskets.

I don't pay attention to most threads.....so I don't notice silliness like that....

I gotta go look how long that guy been a member there...

:clobbered: WTF is that rabbit with the pancake on the head shit about?? never did get the idea about that, but it's been around a long time there....supposed to be a sign of stupidity?? if so, it certainly works.....

Last edited:
I don't know...it was one of those internet things where it suddenly was cool to say "I don't know but here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head" That was a couple of years ago, you know...and every dumb idiot then does the same thing...follow the leader. Just like the chuck norris BS and what else we've had.

This has to be a joke right :bonkers: he was only kidding right :eek:h: i mean come on now :flash:

Now I am a firm believer that there is no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid answers, however, if I saw a post showing a picture of a screwdriver, and the question "which end goes in your hand?", I just would not be surprised anymore. :twitch:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: man I am getting a whopper of a headache.....

You mad at ME man?? serious, I really don't follow all that crap....very few threads interest me....I feel IF I have any direct help, fine I may or may NOT reply anymore...but if the thread is curious to me, I just read....

and never go more than 1/2 way down the page, and then damn rarely in anything but C3 tech for cars....the OT/PRC section is just for fun...old hobby ....

:beer::beer::beer:

Dude's from San Francisco. Logic and reason don't seem to stand a chance there. :nuts:

HUMMM....so I have noticed, for some 40 years now....:bump::bump::bump::bounce: I could tell you personal stories, but I can't have certain information getting around methinks there are some acquaintances that may pass on my comments....

but YES, they ARE a strange bunch there, once you actually get to know them.....VERY strange, is a understatement....

;):surrender::eek::eek::smash:

OK now i know this one has to be a joke right. I like the d_b comment that studs interfere with removing the vc,i never had a problem. :surrender:

I trying to remember which car, but yes, they can be a PIA on a valve cover...had that happen once or twice, studs and some damn accessory crap meaning probably the a/c and I had to move the damn thing....

like my father said....Tinker's DAMN.....

:lol::lol:

Now I am a firm believer that there is no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid answers. :twitch:

The question might just change your mind, the answer definitely reinforces your statement....."what do I torque my interior screws?".....asked by (I don`t remember) answered by (guess who?).
redvetracr

Now I am a firm believer that there is no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid answers. :twitch:

The question might just change your mind, the answer definitely reinforces your statement....."what do I torque my interior screws?".....asked by (I don`t remember) answered by (guess who?).
redvetracr

Ah crap. I almost forgot that one. Unbelievable stuff has passed, with tons yet to come.:sos:

redvetracr

HUH??? naaaaahhhh.....no way man...:banned: