WTF is this

Too bad, the interior looks allright but obviously, the builder went a bit too far with the "theme" thing.
He probably watch too many of the episodes of occ and Junior design crap.
take as many parts you can from the targeted customer's "theme" and stick it all over the vehicule.

luckily, I guess it could be restored back

Too bad....

I had the exact same initial thought, it looks like an OCC piece of crap theme thing.....

The ONLY thing that made me laugh was the gun out the front end concept....

I used to have a gun hobby back 40 years ago, and of course in the DC region the traffic was thick as flies back then, and the MOST irritating car on the road for heavy traffic was the VW Bug....the '60's version, a car I grew to hate....because that damn thing's favorite move was to come up on the right and cut me off with about kissing chrome distance....seriously just inches....

I always wanted to take my .44 mag and get it welded to the front of my car so to blow the fuck outta that damn rear engine when they did that shit....

Gee occifer, must a been a rod let go in that POS....

:devil:

Engine looks ok and he didn't fuck up the interior........

Gene, did you special order this for your trip back to DC?

Engine looks ok and he didn't fuck up the interior........

Gene, did you special order this for your trip back to DC?

IF my daughter want me to 'give her away at her wedding about a year from now.....if not, I just send money....no guns and roses involved....

:club::quote:

I can remotely imagine what the guy's been trying to do, still, I see no possible justification for wrapping the door handles.
*puzzled*

I do not get it. The interior and undercarraige are really pretty nice given the age and that it is clearly not an NCRS car. But the body is just stupid. Superstupid.

He was just getting ready for the zombie alpocolyps.

Engine, interior and underbody all look great. Maybe he has a spare body and he just swaps them back and forth? Mad Max didn't use a Vette. His car was an Australian 1973 XB GT Ford Falcon Coupe with a blown 351 Cleveland engine.

mad-max-interceptor-you-yangs.jpg