Where to mount a Sirius antenna on a C3?

glassbowtie77

I have a Kenwood Sirius ready radio in my car and can't decide where to put the magnetic antenna for best reception and a spot where it is the least noticeable. Has anyone here installed it in/on there car? Pics?

Thanks,
Larry

I have a Kenwood Sirius ready radio in my car and can't decide where to put the magnetic antenna for best reception and a spot where it is the least noticeable. Has anyone here installed it in/on there car? Pics?

Thanks,
Larry

I have not yet mounted a Sirius antenna in my vette, but with the fiberglass body, you have a lot of options. In my 99 SS, I mounted the magnetic antenna on the left fenderwell, under the fiberglass hood, with excellent reception results. On my 71 convertible, I plan to mount the antenna on the top of the gas tank under the rear deck. Good luck and enjoy the tunes! regards, Stephen

Last edited:
I have one in my work van and I keep the antenna on the inside on the dashboard and it works well for me.

We installed one on a '66 convertible on the underside of the rear deck. We used double side sticky tape and it is protected and out of the way.