West Palm Beach 64 Coupe 502 RamJet

Roarvette

Hi I have just finished a 502 RamJet equipped 64 Corvette Coupe.
It has a Viper 6 Speed Transmission and flared fenders with 17x9 and 17x11 wheels with 275/40-17 fronts and 315/35-17 rears.
Full solid Bushing Guldstrand suspension with 5 link rear.

Welcome to the motley crew....

Pix are always welcome, interesting/fun ride.....:D

:beer::p U got it, Roarvette, You have a new project, bail out my sad body work......:beer:

Is that a trunk I spot on the rear?? if so where is the fuel tank??? looks as if maybe enough for a couple of duffel bags....

:beer::beer::1st:

The fuel cell with all the filters and fuel pump are under there. The filler was too far away from the 22 Gal. fuel cell that was lowered in the chassis. So out comes the saw and now you don't have to pull the body to work on the fuel system. It has full weatherstripping and bear claw latch almost like it came from the factory.
I'll post more pics if any one is interested.

The fuel cell with all the filters and fuel pump are under there. The filler was too far away from the 22 Gal. fuel cell that was lowered in the chassis. So out comes the saw and now you don't have to pull the body to work on the fuel system. It has full weatherstripping and bear claw latch almost like it came from the factory.
I'll post more pics if any one is interested.

OH HELL YES!!!! sweet ride, only possible improvement would be if it was a rag top....but that's just ME, LOVE the lines, you did fine work man......:1st::beer:

Thank you for the kind words. One of my other fun cars is A 427 Side Oiler equipped Cobra. It takes care of messing up my hair when I need that. That is a very fast car, the Corvette blows it away.

Thank you for the kind words. One of my other fun cars is A 427 Side Oiler equipped Cobra. It takes care of messing up my hair when I need that. That is a very fast car, the Corvette blows it away.

Age 70 here, my hair so thin, I just shave it once a month, hell with it....

my hair don't mess.....:pprrtt: but I do get a scalp massage.....

:1st: OH, and pix of the FORD are permitted, us olde tyme hotrodders are agnostic as to brands.....

I been contemplating adding the air holes under the back panel like you did....actually taking the top panels from the old asstro vent system, and putting them in that back panel.....:shocking:

Good Idea with the vents, the 64 scoops up lots of air and needs to get rid of it. Plus I have all LED lights back there and a huge center brake light that shines through the vent holes.
thum_35105498ac4649ad4.jpg

Good Idea with the vents, the 64 scoops up lots of air and needs to get rid of it. Plus I have all LED lights back there and a huge center brake light that shines through the vent holes.
thum_35105498ac4649ad4.jpg

Pardon my fading memory, but that white car on the right, certainly it looks familiar, but what IS it??? looks like tons of fun without any speed.....

reminds me of an old buddy's car from decades ago, Brit import, one of the letter series...MG, TR, etc and so he back from 20 in the Air Force and bought the rust bucket, and a mig welder and some body/belly/floor panels and cut out the rust painted it up yellow, and drove it from Wash DC to the Alaska Prudhoe Bay national park sign and back without any road failures.....he was a C130 pilot in 'Nam and then drove a B52.....owns a old flower mill off the Potomac River near West Va. .....:beer::beer: been a while....
:sick: