Vid from last cruise

Vettezuki

Howdy folks. Here's a vid from our last (Motorgen.com) cruise. In bits and pieces you'll see Doug (red C3), his wife (black C6), and his buddy (blue C3). There were a couple other Vettes on the run not in the video. Always open to any and all makes and models. The whole vid is taken from the cockpit of my H&C LSx C3.

Here tis.

Sorry I missed that one. That's my old stomping ground from H.S. days, before anyone evr went up there much.

In the opening shot of the parking lot, there is that blue car off to the right, obviously joined the run.....

what WAS it?? I LIKE that damn thing....

:trumpet::friends:

In the opening shot of the parking lot, there is that blue car off to the right, obviously joined the run.....

New Camaro

This one?

SantiagoFudruckers_11-28-09_31.jpg

Gen 5 Camaro. Great car and handles surprisingly well for being a tub of guts. The LS3 is an amazing engine. These cars in stock form are within shouting distance of my heads and cam LSx.

This one?

SantiagoFudruckers_11-28-09_31.jpg

Gen 5 Camaro. Great car and handles surprisingly well for being a tub of guts. The LS3 is an amazing engine. These cars in stock form are within shouting distance of my heads and cam LSx.

I dunno how to describe what I like in car styling....but the front has to have a 'grin' on it, a smile, not look like it's sad or frowning.....Kind of like a friendly Hooker type I used to date, she smiled, promised and DELIVERED....

the sides have to look sleek and muscular....

the rear has to have SEE YA written all OVER it, brassy and bold....

when a car has those elements to it, it's a good design.....miss too much of any and it suffers.....

THAT has a good dose of all of it....

:devil::devil::crutches: