Vette Event Pictures

craigh

Had a great day today at Kissimmee in Orlando yesterday.

Click here for slideshow >>>>>>>> http://s240.photobucket.com/user/fiveofharts/slideshow/Car Shows/Kissimmee 2014 Friday

P1020585.jpg

P1020641.jpg

Will be back today and hope to meet some of you who will be there.

Good meeting with you guys there this afternoon, it was fun.....I showed Dave my total absolute show favorite, and it was NICE.....'58 with modern chassis/wheels/tires....perfect yellow and white paint with black interior....

and under the hood, LS engine, all everything updated the man spent some BUX putting that together, it was totally stunning, almost as good looking as some of the chicks, but sorry, no pix.....

:clap::smash::surrender:

did anyone see the ZL-1 undergoing restoration? almost ready to drop the body back on, both frame and body on dollies. sweet car.

Good meeting with you guys there this afternoon, it was fun.....I showed Dave my total absolute show favorite, and it was NICE.....'58 with modern chassis/wheels/tires....perfect yellow and white paint with black interior....

and under the hood, LS engine, all everything updated the man spent some BUX putting that together, it was totally stunning, almost as good looking as some of the chicks, but sorry, no pix.....

Was good to meet you and Dave as well.

Great feedback for our project and just nice to meet some of the people behind the forum id's.

Was good to meet you and Dave as well.

Great feedback for our project and just nice to meet some of the people behind the forum id's.

Yeh, maybe we need starting threads when a show comes up, so to meet up if possible....as noted above....

oh well, :beer: