Unknown Censorship to my Web Site

Geoff Coenen

My wife pointed out that several paragraphs were blotted out on the home page of shop.DocRebuild.com - so you could not read the material.
Below is a jpeg from the iMac I use. The whole paragraph below Avoid China Junk – shop U.S.A. was not readable on her Microsoft laptop. It was blotted out.

So I took a jpeg of my 27" iMac screen & uploaded it below the words saying the same thing. PLEASE let me know if that html words are covered up & the jpeg saying the same message is visible when you visit shop.DocRebuild.com
DSC02111.JPG

I'll call Network Solutions but they out source customer calls to a some folk in the far West that are difficult to understand & don't often comprehend what I call about. It a real crap shoot.

Way at the bottom the blot out my view that illegal aliens should be deported. God know perhaps the government is censoring – dementia joe let go of 1,250,000 that "turned" themselves in – not counting those that escaped detection & vanished.

iPhone has no blotted out text. It looks fine.

Well, guess you can't blame the MS/OS or the iphone - both Chinese. Now from the movies:

1654350046492.png

Tencent pulled their investment - so they'll get no profits!

It's sort of blocked out on my desktop computer. ISP is Spectrum. Blocked content on top and same unblocked content underneath. I guess the unblocked is the jpeg.

1654359168528.png

Tried multiple isp's and browsers. I think it's time to upgrade the HTML code, it no longer works with browsers that adhere to strict coding requirements.

I took jpegs of the blocked words at the bottom of the page & added them above or below the blocked text.
It seems that words with china, illegal, alien, daca, terms like We Stand for the Anthem & Kneel for the Cross & more are blocked. It is definitely selective blocking just like the CF & ncrs practice.
I suppose if I applauded the actions of dementia joe, krackhead hunter, etc it would be applauded.
Don't forget to VOTE in November democRAT style - Early & Often and include your Great Great GrandMother & Greta Grat GrandFather & their Parents.

I don't get it @Geoff Coenen, the govt' isn't doing this, your code needs to be cleaned up.
The gov't isn't competent enough to do what you're talking about, otherwise it would also occur here.

To be clear, I'm not stating that this web site is causing certain html to be blocked. It is obvious to me the content of the words is being censored on certain platforms if that is the right term - or is it ISP - internet service providers.

The blocked messages to avoid c-h-i-n-a & the cheap unreliable products.
At the very bottom on the home page the following content was blocked - illegal aliens, daca, chain migration, 0bamacare - all democRAT popular agendas !

Lets face facts - the first amendment is under attack, the press is not free. They don't want opposing view, they want power & stifling opposition is the next step in confiscating our protection - the second amendment.

Last edited: