The Economy !!!!

LOTAHP

I guess it's not that bad:skeptic:......I just sold a PEN on Ebay for $1,100.00 :nuts::nuts:

For me...it's still rough out there.

Ebay took $65.00 for the "final value fee" (to list it was only $ .35). Paypal got $33.36.

The pen was BUY IT NOW $1400.00 or make an offer. I automaticly accepted any offer of $1100.00 & up.

By the way, it was NOT my pen. I sold it for a "friend" and took 15% of the net. I'll give you that amount tomorrow after I get back from the post office.

P.S. It's good to hear from you REDVETRACR

Last edited:
Jeebus! What was that? One of the original Apollo 11 anti-gravity pens??? Quill pen used by Jefferson to write the Declaration??? Wow!

Jeebus! What was that? One of the original Apollo 11 anti-gravity pens??? Quill pen used by Jefferson to write the Declaration??? Wow!

Maybe it was the mysterous Monica Luwinski pen.

When I saw what a pen could go for I checked ebay for the high end pens .....Holy dancing Jesus,.... 30,000 for 4 pens? I have a coffee cup full of pens I must have at least a half a million here:drink:

When I saw what a pen could go for I checked ebay for the high end pens .....Holy dancing Jesus,.... 30,000 for 4 pens? I have a coffee cup full of pens I must have at least a half a million here:drink:[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm talking about. Before I listed the pen I did a search and had seen some single pens as high as $22.000.00. HOLY:crap:

When I saw what a pen could go for I checked ebay for the high end pens .....Holy dancing Jesus,.... 30,000 for 4 pens? I have a coffee cup full of pens I must have at least a half a million here:drink:

That's what I'm talking about. Before I listed the pen I did a search and had seen some single pens as high as $22.000.00. HOLY:crap:[/QUOTE]

Fools and money, maybe I should list some of those old office pens I have from my father's office, couple of them look like gold plated, use papermate refills...
and it's mate is a mechanical pencil....

another one is sort of heavy, green marble looking thing, with gold bands and black upper section....old desk set with white marble base....gold looking pen holders....I set it on top of the TV, because it looks like olde tyme rabbit ears....

:beer:

Elvis must have come back as a chuahaha because i was sitting at home watching TV and really getting into it when all of the sudden my chuahaha SAUSAGE looked over at me and said in a very Elvis like voice "i ain,t nothing but a hound dog."

How do I figure out what he's worth on eBay?:D

Elvis must have come back as a chuahaha because i was sitting at home watching TV and really getting into it when all of the sudden my chuahaha SAUSAGE looked over at me and said in a very Elvis like voice "i ain,t nothing but a hound dog."

How do I figure out what he's worth on eBay?:D

U B crying all the time....:harhar::lol:

I guess it's not that bad:skeptic:......I just sold a PEN on Ebay for $1,100.00 :nuts::nuts:

Well, you're not alone, for me it's rough also. I went freelance as a loss-adjuser as of februari this year. In september I found out that my previous employer (an insurance company) had been contacting my business partners saying the could not work with me, or they would loose their work interely. Nice, I had to go looking for a job al through september. I started my new job yesterday. Still have to wait and see how it goes i guess. I almost gave up hope.:cussing:

The good thing is, I will have more free time to work on the vette. Now only getting the money to get her painted.

Well, you're not alone, for me it's rough also. I went freelance as a loss-adjuser as of februari this year. In september I found out that my previous employer (an insurance company) had been contacting my business partners saying the could not work with me, or they would loose their work interely. Nice, I had to go looking for a job al through september. I started my new job yesterday. Still have to wait and see how it goes i guess. I almost gave up hope.:cussing:

The good thing is, I will have more free time to work on the vette. Now only getting the money to get her painted.

I reading that twice over, am I correct?? you quit your former job, and they found out you were working with partners in your own business, so they called up and harassed your partners, threatening loss of business for your firm?? so apparently you left and went to work at another company as a result....

that shit LEGAL there??

:flash::bonkers:

I reading that twice over, am I correct?? you quit your former job, and they found out you were working with partners in your own business, so they called up and harassed your partners, threatening loss of business for your firm?? so apparently you left and went to work at another company as a result....

that shit LEGAL there??

:flash::bonkers:

I contacted a lawyer to see if there was something that could be done...nada. The law of the fittest (economical in this case).
Maybe I should move to the US :beer:
Serious, it is a serious blow i got...like i said, it almost made me give up.

Last edited: