Some stuff I forgot I had

greg75vette

The Traffic Baron
So as I've written lately, I had a flood in my shed, which caused me to go through my parts storage system (read "pile"). Here are a few parts I'd like to sell because I just don't have a use.

Keep in mind, these WERE under water during my flood!

First up, stock '75 4 speed shifter:
IMG_20121117_132759.jpg

The only spot of rust is on the one of the arms as you can see. Also, the shifter ball became corroded. The rust is an easy fix, but the ball might need to be polished or replaced. $75 plus shipping, or best offer.

Stock Jack:

IMG_20121117_132825.jpg

IMG_20121117_132831.jpg

IMG_20121117_132839.jpg

This looks the same as it did when I pulled it out of the car. The bottom is rusted and pitted, but has been like this for the past 5 years with no change. It is still solid metal and would clean up well with a wire wheel and paint.
$50 plus shipping, or best offer.

2000 Pontiac Firebird stock electric fans and shroud:

IMG_20121117_133008.jpg

IMG_20121117_133022.jpg

This came with my engine swap parts and I planned on using it. It didn't fit with my upper A-arms, so I have to sell. I was told the car was working when the parts were pulled so they should work, but I have no guarantee. And these WERE NOT underwater. Thankfully, these were hanging on the wall.
$100 plus shipping, or best offer.

I also have my stock springs front and rear. The fronts could use paint and be fine, the rear could use a rebuild. I also have the stock sway bars. Roughly 3/4" in the front and 3/16" for the rear. Those are guesses. I can get a better measurement if someone is interested.

I have other misc parts from my swap that I have. If you're interested in something, let me know. I'll check.

save yourself a huge headache. Connect two wires to those fans and verify they work.... it's really easy to do, and will save you from the ones-who-are-less-than-ethical and will say, no matter what, that the fans don't work and they want their money back....

save yourself a huge headache. Connect two wires to those fans and verify they work.... it's really easy to do, and will save you from the ones-who-are-less-than-ethical and will say, no matter what, that the fans don't work and they want their money back....

That's an excellent point. I'll do that later on today. Sometimes, I wonder how i get out of bed in the morning..:waxer: