serpentine system

AJ77

I seem to remember that someone here bought a serpentine system at a wrecking yard. A friend of mine wants to go that route and I was wondering what vehicle would have one that would fit our 5.7 blocks.
Thanks, Art

I seem to remember that someone here bought a serpentine system at a wrecking yard. A friend of mine wants to go that route and I was wondering what vehicle would have one that would fit our 5.7 blocks.
Thanks, Art

F-bodies works good but if using a smog pump it has clearance issues with the right a-arm. Also a stock crank pulley hits the frame, a good hammer fixes that problem though. The water pump is a long style and if you are using a stock mechanical fan can cause fan shroud clearance problems.

A vette serpentine system is a better choice. I will be putting one on my 82 vette and will post pictures.

'88 up L98 vette setup here, bolt on, no issues....
been there 15 years now....

just remember you need use ALL the bolts on the a/c mount into the front of the head...without them ALL you will shatter the casting....there are two fairly close on the inner/upper front of the head, and if you have earlier iron heads that second/upper hole/boss close to the forward intake bolt is missing...you can fashion a steel L bracket for that position, but if you don't, you will have a problem...

don't ask.....once again thankful for my TIG buddy....

:clobbered::tomato: