Saturday Poker Run

linked page contains malicious code.
Beagle, remove the link.
Or Admin.

Last edited:
well, better safe than sorry.... just had one of my hotmail addresses hacked and it was sending some virus crap to my entire address book..... let's wait and see if this was a "real" post or if somebody got his login and posted using his ID....

well, better safe than sorry.... just had one of my hotmail addresses hacked and it was sending some virus crap to my entire address book..... let's wait and see if this was a "real" post or if somebody got his login and posted using his ID....
Guess what, I just received one of those from Michel (more probably pretending to be from Michel). I called him and I'll go later this week check this out, he's surely infected with some kind of malware that "brought home" is email contacts.

I firmly convinced we should do a internet security 101 sticker on the forum.
I got a couple of advices handy and I'm sure others have good ones too.

By the way,
Beagle, as you probably already figured out, nothing's personal.
If I was you I'd do some antivirus/antimalware checking on you computer.

hacked

l was hacked and every one on my e mail list got an e mail that said I was stuck out of the country and needed money..
I don't think anyone fell for it but they did change the return e mail by one letter.:bomb:

linked page contains malicious code.
Beagle, remove the link.
Or Admin.

OK, then Google OCVETTES ( in Orange County, Ca) and look at their flyer.
Or, SoCalCarCulture.com and search "Events" on 7/21.
The origional link was ok on my computer--I did not get a warning from my Norton internet security, and scans show no problem here. Maybe your security is too sensitive.
Nothing personal here either.

Last edited:
By the way Norton is one of the worst you could possibly buy.

But, like it or not, it's become the standard of the Hot Rodding industry.:lol::lol::lol::lol:Lord I hope Mike sees this.

There must be a reason why I got an alert.

Didn't pay your Norton bill? :lol:

I keep hearing this, but in the 5 or 6 years that I've had it, I have never had a virus or other problem. And I used to get it free with the loyalty rebates. Last year I had to pay $5 for the Norton 360 update. Those bastards! Raised the price to $5. Go figure.
I've been watching the ads in the newspaper as my aniversary date is coming up and it looks like I may have to pay $10 this year. Those Bastards! A 100% increase. They're probably claiming that they actually deserve to make a profit. BHO must be reallly pissed. :stirpot:

Last edited by a moderator:

I keep hearing this, but in the 5 or 6 years that I've had it, I have never had a virus or other problem. And I used to get it free with the loyalty rebates. Last year I had to pay $5 for the Norton 360 update. Those bastards! Raised the price to $5. Go figure.
I've been watching the ads in the newspaper as my aniversary date is coming up and it looks like I may have to pay $10 this year. Those Bastards! A 100% increase. They're probably claiming that they actually deserve to make a profit. BHO must be reallly pissed. :stirpot:

Norton does a decent job at keeping the computer safe, but it's eating so much computing power it's unsane.
Let's face it, with time applications become bloated.

Take NOD32, it's just as efficient at protecting your computer, and you hardly notice any slowdown.

I have used Norton for 8 years now, with no problems. I used to buy the pirated version for $2. but of all the things available in the pirated versions over here that is one I would like to be the original version. I pay on line $50 a year for the Norton up date. To buy the CD original from the very few shops that sell actual licensed versions it only comes in Thai so no can use. :rain: