Rebates Currently Available at RockAuto

damoroso

If you haven't used Rock Auto yet, I've found these guys to be outstanding with customer service. If you need any standard parts, these are the guys to use. I recently ordered a blower motor from them, and there were 4 choices I had. I picked the one I wanted, and sent the order. It was shipped promptly, however when it arrived, it wasn't from the manufacturer I'd specified. I called the Rock Auto customer service line and after a few of the standard questions, invoice number, what box was it in, etc., they said they'd call thier warehouses, and verify the correct part was on hand and they'd ship it to me at no charge. They also said I could do whatever I wanted with the wrong item. I've not had customer service like that in a while, it's refreshing and I'll be using Rock Auto again!!

Just placed my first order with them last week. Hasn't gone completely smoothly, but they seem to be handling it well. Pricing is excellent. Probably will be replacing the water pump through them shortly.

Thanks for the quote. I buy a lot of stuff from rockauto.com. I have saved so much money by buying parts from rockauto and installing themselves by myself as compared from the local dealer (stealer). So much is an understatement. The stealer wanted $738 to replace the spark plugs and spark plug wires on my 95 Sevelle. I bought premium Ac Delco parts on rockauto for $178.00 (I could have bought a lot cheaper parts if I wanted to select them) Replacing the parts was a piece of cake. I needed a spark plug socket for the plugs and a 10 mm. socket to remove the distributor coil bracket. A stand up job with no problems. Everything was very accessible. Why the stealer wanted $738 is a mystery to me.

Thanks for the quote. I buy a lot of stuff from rockauto.com. I have saved so much money by buying parts from rockauto and installing themselves by myself as compared from the local dealer (stealer). So much is an understatement. The stealer wanted $738 to replace the spark plugs and spark plug wires on my 95 Sevelle. I bought premium Ac Delco parts on rockauto for $178.00 (I could have bought a lot cheaper parts if I wanted to select them) Replacing the parts was a piece of cake. I needed a spark plug socket for the plugs and a 10 mm. socket to remove the distributor coil bracket. A stand up job with no problems. Everything was very accessible. Why the stealer wanted $738 is a mystery to me.

The dealer would have ordered the parts from RockAuto, marked them up 100% and charged the rest for labor and "disposal" fees.:club: