Racing seats bracket kit

Cipher Auto custom seat brackets provide the perfect fit for our universal racing seats. Avoid having to go to a shop and dealing with all the custom work needed to get a perfect fit. With our seat bracket set, you'll be able to bolt everything up and go without any fuss

If the actual item is the one that is pictured, I can't imagine how you could "bolt everything up and go". Maybe it fits and 83 :confused2:

The $190 price tag seems high, but if they are a direct fit with no hassles, maybe worth the price. I used a pair of Geo Metro seat tracks to mount C-5 seats in my 69 and they needed much modification to fit properly. They do place the seats a little lower, but if time has value, those $190 tracks look like a bargain.LOL

Have any of you guys used these seat brackets in your C3? I am looking for up and go installation of universial racing seats, hopefully this is it??

The advert says:
- Custom Made in the USA.
- Customized to fit most if not all brands of racing seats. (Sparco, Momo, Recaro, APC, Bride, Kirkey, 3A, Netami, Corbeau, NRG, Yonaka, OMP, - Status, Cobra, Weapon-R, Tenzo).
- Painted black to match the OEM look.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct bolt-on for your vehicle and racing seat.

I'll write to the seller and ask about this product to see if I am on the "right track" LOL ...

Arne