Project Binky

those rat bastards; they sent me a "preview" that said it was coming out the 28th.... so how did you get through the red, velvet rope first?

those rat bastards; they sent me a "preview" that said it was coming out the 28th.... so how did you get through the red, velvet rope first?
Well, knowing the release pace ( every two months), I started to check regularly their channel 3 weeks ago, and 2 weeks ago they released a teaser stating next episode would be the 26th.
To be frank I still checked the 25th for good measure :bonkers::twitch:

these guys are so freaking good.....they make every thing look simple. especially welding that bolt on the stuck door hinge screw. i have abandoned that trick in favor of drilling since my success rate was not so favorable. I wish I could be that creative to make all of that stuff especially the door opening locking mechanisms. wow

Brilliant, We must not forget that these guys are engineers, I suspect that there is much more work involved in this project that what we see on the videos.

But still, they are brilliant and entertaining to watch.
Cant get enough of those guys.
This Mini will be a beast.

I love the tilt front end they designed... if there is one that won't chip the paint or be wobbly in a week - it's their design...

This doesn't come up on BOM's Youtube, but thought it fit well
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YETxfPytXfc[/ame]

Damn you Aaron, you got me thinking a new episode was out.
Saw that yesterday, I love how Edd China blew the guys at the cosmological BS game.