New RockAuto.com Catalog Listings

68/70Vette

When I want to buy an auto part, I go to RockAuto. The prices and the service have been very good. I particularly like the selection of parts. For instance to buy brake rotors, there's a large number of rotors available. I like to be able to select the premium grade from all the listing of rotors (or other parts). Not only parts, but selection of different manufacturers and quality is great. Saved a lot of money.

Hey RockAuto,
I buy from you quite often. Actually placed an order about an hour ago, and will order some more stuff in the next couple weeks.
One thing I would like to see is something to address the shipping issues. I know you have multiple locations stuff ships from. But I will load my cart with stuff and find that the entire order will ship from four or five different locations. Sometimes those shipping charges wipe out all the savings from me going to my local brick-and-mortar store.
I would like to see something that gives me the option to select parts to ship out of the same location. I would pay more for one or two individual parts if they ship from the same location and cut my shipping charges.