Need paint input

BangkokDean

Hay folks, I would like some input of colors will look best on my 56 Truck.
There are 4 colors I am looking at but I am unsure as to what color to use. Please let me know what you think, thanks.

456817778_6a4547cf80.jpg

orangetruck1.jpg

1012sr_09_zkyle_hart_1955_chevrolet_pickup2010_scottsdale_top_100.jpg

2bea20e821.jpg

Out of the colors shown, I like the one on the bottom, with anamera stamped on it.....

how about a nice elegant dark green?? something with lots of metallic and charactor about it...

I like the metallic red but the orange (2nd pic) looks great too. Metallic red (or red in general) looks good on anything.

Gurgle......gurgle.....gurgle.....

The flooding is all around me but so far my area is staying dry. This coming weekend will tell the story, as the bulk of the up county run off will hit Bangkok in the next three days.

I feel really bad for the people that have been flooded out as there is no government funding for them. Mostly poor people in these low lying areas. hundreds of thousands affected, plus hundreds of industrial factories submerged, that will create thousands of unemployed workers.

This the current color, that I like but seeing that I will need to do a repaint after fixing all the body fitment issues now is the time to consider any color change.

Ford11211005.jpg

Red and blue is out as there are too many 55,56,57,58 and 59 Chevy trucks around here that are red or blue. The copper is nice but in pictures it looks red.:photo:

I like the Yellow also but the oranges are cool looking, this is a tough decision.:chinese:

This the current color, that I like but seeing that I will need to do a repaint after fixing all the body fitment issues now is the time to consider any color change.

Ford11211005.jpg

Red and blue is out as there are too many 55,56,57,58 and 59 Chevy trucks around here that are red or blue. The copper is nice but in pictures it looks red.:photo:

I like the Yellow also but the oranges are cool looking, this is a tough decision.:chinese:

That's why I suggested GREEN....which is the same reason I did my car in green, not that my paint is worth a damn....

:eek:

I say go with that iroc-z metallic blue even though you didn't mention that color, what was it on like 86-88 camaro's

I refrained from making a quick decision yesterday. Today I say picture #2, the hot pumpkin color. I too, prefer metallic red but it is very common. Yellow makes anything look like a NYC taxi cab to me, so it is definitely the scarlet pumpkin for me.