N.C.R.S winter meet

7t9l82

went yesterday ( Friday) the Location was a little off the beaten path. there was one food vendor and No close by eating places or hotels definitely not an ideal location.
the actual meet was nice, judging was in an aircraft hanger. vendor area had room to grow some and most of the regular vendors were there. given the negatives i had a good day. the nice thing is the vendor area was less soggy than the old kissimee location tended to be which was a bonus.
hopefully next year there will be more food vendors and signs to direct you to the event . and someplace to get information, spent a great deal of time looking for a guide to locations and people asking the same of me. always fun to be around fellow enthusiasts. a friend of mine and i went together and he wore his ncrs( not correctly restored stingray) shirt and got glares and snickers. anyone know if they are still available? i think they should make up a
" no flight" certificate as a counter to the top flight, as i would be a charter member.:D

I have a T and a sweat shrit with NCRS on them.....NOT correctly RS....

I THINK the guy's name is NORM....and there is a Florida NORM on thevettebarn.com I think it's him, but it's been several years now, so maybe I'm rong...but you can always ask....

upon seeing this thread, maybe he will pop up and say hi.....

:clap:

i talked to Norm on the phone today . hw will be placing another order in 4-8 weeks. when they come in i will get a couple.