March trip

Beagle 1

OK, boys and girls, quit screwing around and get to thinking about a road trip next month in SoCal. Death Valley, Joshua Tree, ???

OK, boys and girls, quit screwing around and get to thinking about a road trip next month in SoCal. Death Valley, Joshua Tree, ???

I have not seen my schedule for March, but I do know I have some shows. I'll get back to this when I know.

I have not seen my schedule for March, but I do know I have some shows. I'll get back to this when I know.

Bird-Run!!! Bird-Run!!! Bird-Run!!! Bird-Run!!! Bird-Run!!! Bird-Run!!! :thumbs:

George has suggested Julian. That allright? If so, I'll send the group e-mail.

I'd like to make a Vette run. Gotta get an electrical issue finally sorted before though. It's a definitely maybe!

Trip

Ok so are we going or not?
Who is going to take the lead, And tell us where to go, And I don't mean what your thinking...:harhar:

South is good Who ever leads might want to stop at the Mt Palmar observatory before going on to julian.

Where will we meet?

Desk Top

Last edited:
Ok so are we going or not?
Who is going to take the lead, And tell us where to go, And I don't mean what your thinking...:harhar:

South is good Who ever leads might want to stop at the Mt Palmar observatory before going on to julian.

Where will we meet?

Desk Top

We can meet at Big A, and take the same route we used lst time you led.

We can meet at Big A, and take the same route we used lst time you led.

Have you got a meeting time in mind? I need to start thinking through logistics (and finish hooking up my new transmission :censored:)

Sunday, March 18th, 7 am, Angel Stadium parking lot. Use Katella entrance marked "Metrolink Station. "