Manual window rebuild kit

SRountree

Does anyone know all the parts I will need for rebuilding my windows? Bushings, rollers, brackets. I have a 71 amd putting new door windows in. Do they sell a kit?

Steve, I have tons of door parts if you need anything.

Lots if not all is available new. I bought brand new window regulators instead of trying to refurbish the old ones. Here is a picture I found with all the parts listed.

1658480982749.png

Can you tell me what you want for them. I know I need the bushings. A, B, C, O, N, and I not sure what else until I get into it. I believe you have my mobile number, text me when you have a chance.

I don't want anything for the parts. It's just extra stuff that I have. All the tracks, arms, latches etc. Looks like you need the rollers and wear parts. You can get them from Keen Corvette, they are in Cleves not to far from me and it's a store so you can ask them what you need. They probably have it in stock.

Do you really need the regulator spring (B) and spring post (A)? That post is swaged in and really difficult to replace. Here is a door part page from Keen.

Do you have power windows?

I go up to Middletown once or twice a week to play Pickleball, I could drop the stuff off, let me know

I wouldn't think I need the springs but wasn't sure. I do not have power windows yet but I have aftemarket locks and window kits coming.

Yes, if your in the area, you can drop it off. Or let me know when ur on the court and I'll meet you there. I started playing PB late last year and I play Monday league trying to get better. Lol.

Last edited: