Is it Monday yet?

YUP drive right to it.....easy....

must be NICE to be a overpaid .gov contractor doing something so nicht oriented even GOD dunno what it is.....

:harhar::harhar::harhar::devil::goodnight:

The CEO is probably a large investor in GM, & is trying to help himself out, along with providing incentive for his employees to help in accomplishing his goal. Sounds like a sweet opportunity for his employees.

Talk about incentive! What a way to build employee loyalty. I wouldn't fight that traffic daily for anything less than 5ook a year, but I'll be happy to do a work from home thing for him..

I would say, they will get my resume tomorrow. Yet the only bonus I ever got at Christmas time was a Turkey, it was wearing feathers from Good Will and had been on food stamps for one year.

I would say, they will get my resume tomorrow. Yet the only bonus I ever got at Christmas time was a Turkey, it was wearing feathers from Good Will and had been on food stamps for one year.

That's about it for me too, the engineering job did give a week off last week of the year, paid.....so they did well for the 5 years it lasted....

in my own business, I made my own schedule.....:yahoo::beer:

YUP drive right to it.....easy....

must be NICE to be a overpaid .gov contractor doing something so nicht oriented even GOD dunno what it is.....

:harhar::harhar::harhar::devil::goodnight:

I think you are right. This is from their website. I bet they have the $900 "TAG System" toilet seat for the Pentagon in stock right now!

TAG has served as a leading provider of IT solutions to Federal Government and commercial industries over the past 20+ years and has a long-standing and respected history of providing Systems Engineering, Electronic Equipment and Program Management support to our customer base. Today, there are over 25,000 TAG systems deployed around the world. TAG products can be found in the most inhospitable climates on land, aboard adverse shipboard environment vessels, and at the highest altitudes achievable by aircraft.

TAG's success lies in our ability to focus our corporate Mission Statement and leverage the tenets of our business model to ensure customer expectations are exceeded and mutual business relationships prosper.

TAG's Mission is to resolve our customers' IT challenges with World-Class:

Engineering;
Manufacturing and Integration; and
Lifecycle Management

The CEO is probably a large investor in GM, & is trying to help himself out, along with providing incentive for his employees to help in accomplishing his goal. Sounds like a sweet opportunity for his employees.

You got it! These guys are "double dippin'" on Uncle Sam. From their website:

TAG was founded in 1984 by John McEwan, a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy who holds a Masters' degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Maryland. After serving our country as a U.S. naval officer, which included an assignment with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, John formed TAG. John McEwan adopted the TAG® ball, a schematic representation of forward thinking and innovation, as the symbol for TAG®. It acts as a constant reminder that even the smallest of ideas can have a huge impact. Since our humble beginnings as IT innovators, TAG has been at the forefront of developing IT solutions for specific military requirements. TAG workstations were first put into service for the Naval Research Laboratory as well as the US Navy, who continues to be our largest customer.

TAG's executive management team is headed by James S. McEwan, President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of TAG, Inc. Before joining TAG in 1995, Jim held several key management roles for Browns Automotive Group, including President & General Manager, and Vice President of Finance and Leasing. While working in the automotive industry, Jim served on several Finance and Marketing boards for Mazda, SAAB, General Motors and Subaru of America. Jim's in depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering has propelled TAG as a leader in state of the art information technology solutions for the defense industry. Jim's visionary leadership has been the driving force for TAG's tremendous growth in the last ten years. Jim studied Mechanical Engineering at Virginia Polytechnic Institute (VPI) and serves on TAG Board of Directors.