In the butt, Florida

denpo

Carburated Nihilist
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBVF8FzPI0[/ame]

Stay classy Flo, stay classy.

Not often am I speechless. This is an exception.:suicide:

Guys, you ain't seen focking nuttin, I can assure you....

~12 years ago one of the early BDSM projects was behind a tattoo parlor, in a U shape back yard/alley, to fab up a steel I beam in two sections, to span the ~20' off the two adjacent store walls.....so we bolted it in to span the 'back yard' and so to make a block and tackle for weirdos to insert a HOOK into their flesh in the backside, just above the butt hole, so to swing around arms loose and swinging like some sort of batman.....:lol::crap:

serious as heart attack.....body piercing to swing from a hook in your ass....about 20' in the air, YGTBFKM.....I don't thought I seen it ALL....
:crutches::suspicious:

Did it say turtle?

This place is going down hill quick.

Not really. I think discussing the world like gentlemen is refreshing.

As a wet fart in the AM......:cool::crutches::friends:

Ok, some more hot tea spilled on the desk. Thanks you guys.

Some of you all should hang out on www.thevettebarn.com to learn how to trade quips.....much less the old CF OT and PRC sections....:hissyfit::censored:

Some of you all should hang out on www.thevettebarn.com to learn how to trade quips.....much less the old CF OT and PRC sections....:hissyfit::censored:

What do you mean Gene?
I got to translate and not sure what you mean "learn how to trade quips,OT, PRC"....

And what does it have to do with a butt tattoo thread?

:hissyfit: I guess this thread went down the crapper.....:gurney::rolleyes:

What do you mean Gene?
I got to translate and not sure what you mean "learn how to trade quips,OT, PRC"....

Yeah like a few other threads huh?
BUT
I still dont know what you meant Gene!

What do you mean Gene?

Yeah like a few other threads huh?
BUT
I still dont know what you meant Gene!

I guess you being serious at this point, but I trade comments here like with the other group, that's all, just general hell raising sometimes, nothing personal....:D

trailer trash skank piece of shit low life HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now she needs someone with a big meatsickle who rips it all to shreds