I just want to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i'm not rich so i can't shower them with gifts,i'm not hung like horse so thats out :mad: And i don't want to set a new high for the county population so impregnation is out :goodnight: so i guess for the lack of a better word,I'm just SOL
:censored::surrender:

Send them, I will resize them for you

Good,
i look forward to seeing some picts of alex with his vette and vipers and most importantly his wife:chinese: in the same frame.

there is still some suspision (on my part only....i'm sure) that he is an 8 year old kid taking picts of his neighbors cars.

free post time....while we wait...

methlabexplosion.jpg

Hey Kev, I aways heard you didn't need to be hung if you drove a Corvette. My wife reminds me that not only do I drive a Corvette, but I am also a big dick. :bonkers::clobbered:

Well the vette has not paid off in that department yet,maybe i need to start being a bigger dick :eek::toothbrush:
Lets see who can i pick on first :cussing:

QUOTE=Qwik502;5576]free post time....while we wait...

methlabexplosion.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:eek: what the heck is that :goodnight:

And she plays guitar too :nuts: just keep rubbing it in :clobbered:
Your wife wouldn't happen to have any sisters would she that are single:bounce::bounce:

Wayne has to defend himself now """eight year old with his daddys camera,, like oooooohh that hurt!

go back and read it again sober.:lol: I'm addressing Alex (Sadistic)

you can get picts of vipers anywhere, the vette is probably his neighbors and the wife looks like a pict from the internet. But all i hear are crickets chirping.

:p

Turtle, maybe I just don't feel that your cynicism has enough value to warrant a response. As I recall, you were the first ***** who waged war against me in the infamous "Titanium Rotors" thread and here you go again. How about we put some money on it since you are so sure that I am a poser?

I recall a loser who offered to put up his 427 '69 vette as a wager that I was bs'ing about my cars. Of course, he ran for the hills when I called his bluff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turtle, maybe I just don't feel that your cynicism has enough value to warrant a response. As I recall, you were the first ***** who waged war against me in the infamous "Titanium Rotors" thread and here you go again. How about we put some money on it since you are so sure that I am a poser?

I recall a loser who offered to put up his 427 '69 vette as a wager that I was bs'ing about my cars. Of course, he ran for the hills when I called his bluff.

how about you quit running your mouth and just post the freeking pictures. You can start with one of your ugly mug with your 18 year old mail order wife.

right click on the pict to resize in windows numnuts.:lol:

How is this, *****? Can you read the license plate? Sadi is short for Sadistic
Novpics059.jpg

Now, put up or shut up or do as you usually do and tuck your cowardly head back in your shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.