I Did This ...

Geoff Coenen

My brother in law sent me a bunch of these stickers with a peel & stick backing. In Florida people are placing them on the pumps at gas stations right next to the price with Joe's finger pointing at the price.

I-did-that.JPG

Days before the recent snow fall - I got Premium gas at a no-name, no-brand gas station in Stratford CT – only $4.09 9/10 per gallon. Can't imagine the prices in Kalifornia or HaHa-waii – progressive ch*t holes.

I'll be putting these stickers to good use. Saving plenty for around November 2022 election day to remind everyone. Unfortunately they are only 2 inches tall – I like to get some 4-5" tall to show up better.

How's that solar working out? With 8 1 /2" of snow on my roof – how would those solar panels work – you cannot even see the sun. Thankfully my 20 year old Dodge & Meyer plow ate right through 8 1 /2"

Snow1-7-22.JPG

I should have taken a picture. In the men's urinal trough at Sebring, there was one of these pointing to the drain. There was usually a line for that one, as the other was rarely used.