Holley 550-400 Fuel Injection $1700 New

donnie_19

Going to keep and adapt to my LS swap.
AVENGER EFI 4BBL THROTTLE BODY FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM PART #: 550-400 Brand new in the box. Unit will support up to 400HP on small block engines. Summit sells this kit for $2136 plus shipping and sales tax. I will sell to forum member for $1700 currently listed on Flea Bay but I can pull it down.

Replace your carburetor with a "Bolt on and Go" TBI system! Avenger™ EFI throttle body kits are a direct replacement for a carburetor. Plug and play connectors make installation a snap and the Avenger's Self--tuning capabilities will have you up and running in no time. Come with all necessary parts for a complete installation. All set up is done on the included hand--held tuner so no laptop is required!
Avenger EFI 4bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection System V8 4 bbl 700 CFM Range 200 To 400 HP

Installation Notes
Fits all standard square flange intake manifolds. All Avenger EFI systems come with all installation components including wiring harness, sensors and in--line pump. Return fuel line to tank is not included.

Features
Self-tuning fueling strategy tunes while you drive - Designed for the user that wants ease of use without having to be a "tuning expert"
Requires no laptop computer to set up or tune - Included full color OLED hand-held tuner offers simple setup and easy tuning of basic parameters such as engine idle speed. Still allows for users to change other parameters to further fine tune base calibrations: Come complete with all hardware to retrofit EFI on a non-EFI vehicle including fuel pump
Dedicated fuel and oil pressure inputs
Allows for computer controlled ignition timing if desired
System can be upgraded in the future to a Holley "HP EFI System" if desired

Attachments

• Holley Avenger 550-400 EFI.JPG
    Holley Avenger 550-400 EFI.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Sold Also nice pair of ceramic coated Stans Tri Flow headers paid over $700 new. $350 plus 1/2 of the shipping charges.

Last edited:
Going to keep and adapt to my LS swap.
AVENGER EFI 4BBL THROTTLE BODY FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM PART #: 550-400 Brand new in the box. Unit will support up to 400HP on small block engines. Summit sells this kit for $2136 plus shipping and sales tax. I will sell to forum member for $1700 currently listed on Flea Bay but I can pull it down.

Replace your carburetor with a "Bolt on and Go" TBI system! Avenger™ EFI throttle body kits are a direct replacement for a carburetor. Plug and play connectors make installation a snap and the Avenger's Self--tuning capabilities will have you up and running in no time. Come with all necessary parts for a complete installation. All set up is done on the included hand--held tuner so no laptop is required!
Avenger EFI 4bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection System V8 4 bbl 700 CFM Range 200 To 400 HP

Installation Notes
Fits all standard square flange intake manifolds. All Avenger EFI systems come with all installation components including wiring harness, sensors and in--line pump. Return fuel line to tank is not included.

Features
Self-tuning fueling strategy tunes while you drive - Designed for the user that wants ease of use without having to be a "tuning expert"
Requires no laptop computer to set up or tune - Included full color OLED hand-held tuner offers simple setup and easy tuning of basic parameters such as engine idle speed. Still allows for users to change other parameters to further fine tune base calibrations: Come complete with all hardware to retrofit EFI on a non-EFI vehicle including fuel pump
Dedicated fuel and oil pressure inputs
Allows for computer controlled ignition timing if desired
System can be upgraded in the future to a Holley "HP EFI System" if desired

Keeping the Holley EFI. Can use most of it for my LS swap