Hey from the Ozarks

kutmup

Hey,

I've be "ruining" Corvettes since 1973. My first was a 350-350 '69 that I purchased about a month into the 1973 oil embargo. It had the usual hop up stuff, headers, carb, intake and ignition. I did a typical panel paint job on it and had fun with it till 1975. Replaced it with a loaded 427 '67. About a year later I got bug for another C3 and picked up another 69 but this time a convertible.

I did have one that I did not modify, that was a 390 HP '66 coupe. By the late seventies prices were going up and I decided to leave it alone and just sell it rather than make into something I enjoyed driving.

Currently I've been playing with a couple of T-Tops, a different '69 and a '72 LT-1. I put six speeds in both of these. I have a 427 small block in the '72. I was running a 383 in the '69 but my Camaro "borrowed "it after the Camaro had the typical rod through the pan kinda day. So the '69 sits with an empty bay at the moment. My wife took the Camaro away and didn't want the 383 so I could put it back in the Vette but I think something more powerful will be required.

Attachments

• Silver.JPG
    Silver.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMGP9956.jpg
    IMGP9956.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMGP9945.jpg
    IMGP9945.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 9
Welcome to VetteMod!
If we keep going, the Missouri guys are going to outnumber the left coast guys.
Where in the Ozarks?

Welcome to VetteMod!
Where in the Ozarks?

I'm down in the "toothless" part. Closest real town would be Harrison.

Welcome to the motley crew....

Closest I ever was for any time to the Ozarks was staying with my cousin in North Little rock, he had a nice house built on the side of one of those mountains, overlooking the entire town, nice joint, and some funny times....

nice hills there....

:yahoo:

Welcome aboard kutmup!

Where in the Ozarks?

You're right Tim!! Maybe we should schedule a Midwest Ozark Bird run this year. A lot of the Stl Sharks will be down at the lake of the Ozarks for the Dam car show in May. Lets all try to get together.

Welcome aboard. I spend my summers just north of you at lake of the ozarks.

Welcome aboard kutmup!

Where in the Ozarks?

You're right Tim!! Maybe we should schedule a Midwest Ozark Bird run this year. A lot of the Stl Sharks will be down at the lake of the Ozarks for the Dam car show in May. Lets all try to get together.

Sounds like a good idea to me! I keep missing the Dam car show- seems like I'm out of town when it happens. I know a few guys around KC that would jump on a run like that.

I will be at the Dam car show. It is a blast. Gonna bring my rubber bumper car. Gonna also enjoy looking at some serious good cars!

I have yet to make the Dam car show. Sounds like we need to go. When is the Dam thing anyway. BTW. I am originally from the southern part of the state. I moved north to get away from my family.