Happy father's day!

big2bird

Charter Member, Founder Bird-Run, Cruise-In Bird-R
I plan on napping, watching NASCAR, and getting some from momma. ;)

Happy Father's day Jeff.

I plan on watching the drag races and lazying around. Momma has to stay away from me today; hurt my back yesterday working on her car :cussing:

Went to the shooting range with the boys....blasted a couple hundred clays...ribs, shrimp and corn on the barbie....a couple of cold ones....nice day!

Traffic ticket ....hate sundaze....fucking cops going nutz gee wow....

I"m NOT paying this one.....they can enjoy my hospitalization.....

fuck em.....

got a email from my daughter.....

getting tired of the .gov harassment....:hissyfit::censored:

Well my 2 sons came over for lunch, brought vino, and my grand daughter decided that my cast needed a tattoo.

thum_1804fde87b900f83.jpg

thum_1804fde87b93573e.jpg

While they were here, they took the body off the frame and finished installing the motor in the frame for the mock up.

The project was in a stand still since the accident.

everything fits just nicely, the power steering box doesnt hit the manifold.

Next, is finish dressing the engine and start it up!!

It's been a while but today was a very good day!
Daddy's happy.

Happy father's day guys!

Last edited:
While they were here, they took the body off the frame and finished installing the motor in the frame for the mock up.
Wait, without the hoist?!!!
You should have told me my friend.

Dont worry Den, I didnt need it, the engine was in place, I had it in there before the accident,
For some reason I couldnt get the tail of the tranny in line, so we took the body off (they did) then I noticed that when I dismantled the tranny support I broke a bolt, this was giving me troubles.
It was just a matter of lifting the tail of the tranny, take the bolt out and dropping it in place.

I'll get a new trans support.

Took the body appart and next we are going to dress the engine (temp exhaust, fuel and water etc) for the start up.