Glen, Tim, and Bird Banter thread

new Addition

Well, $2500.00 dollars later. 1976, Its a complete restore or almost

Color = Orange, completely faded out

Body= factory straight and flat surface

Body= very good to excellent Was sanded some on the right sideevery thing has never been sanded on.

Interior and body trimmings are all good condition

Frame= light surface rust, was a AZ car, so dry all its life.

Brakes = redone, blue brake shoes installed ( what ever that means)

Interior= must be restored,, doing it in black, now tan

Engine and trans = Removed, thats half the game,, I have the engine and trans 350 Block# 3970010, what is it? trans th350

So now major rust any where, Body ready to block and sand, Paint is going to be "Black violet" "Interior black" New engine Glenn going to be the engineer""

Past owner couldn't afford to restore it, wife made him get rid of it! Ah,To be single ""LMFAO all the way to the bank""

Will try to get some pictures up shortly

Well, $2500.00 dollars later. 1976, Its a complete restore or almost

Color = Orange, completely faded out

Body= factory straight and flat surface

Body= very good to excellent Was sanded some on the right sideevery thing has never been sanded on.

Interior and body trimmings are all good condition

Frame= light surface rust, was a AZ car, so dry all its life.

Brakes = redone, blue brake shoes installed ( what ever that means)

Interior= must be restored,, doing it in black, now tan

Engine and trans = Removed, thats half the game,, I have the engine and trans 350 Block# 3970010, what is it? trans th350

So now major rust any where, Body ready to block and sand, Paint is going to be "Black violet" "Interior black" New engine Glenn going to be the engineer""

Past owner couldn't afford to restore it, wife made him get rid of it! Ah,To be single ""LMFAO all the way to the bank""

Will try to get some pictures up shortly

You Devil! Some people get all the good deals.:p

3970010 350 69 to 79 with EITHER 2 or 4 bolt mains. :beer:

Any info on the Truck engine yet?

I'm going to check it out in the next couple hours, can you accept Pic's? If so PM me with the E-mail address.