Get it out

Beagle 1

OK SoCal boys, now that it is 80 degs here, how about a little 1 day run up to the local mountains before it snows.
Route and destination is open, depending on where you may be coming from.
I'm going to be going this coming Saturday one way or the other, so let me know if you want to hook up.

Last edited:
As good and timely as that sounds, I have to work Saturday.:censored:

As good and timely as that sounds, I have to work Saturday.:censored:

Working at MAKING money , or working at SPENDING money (on the house).....

if it's the latter, take a day off...:eek::clap::bounce:

Making money. It comes tough these days. Tomarrow is the first day I have asked off in 6 years. Kraft Maid truck is a coming at 8am.;)

Making money. It comes tough these days. Tomarrow is the first day I have asked off in 6 years. Kraft Maid truck is a coming at 8am.;)

Damn, if cabinets are coming you must be getting close to the end of the job!

One would think so, but I am not ready for them yet.:(
Still hanging walls.

Well get to work then!!!

:rofl::crutches:

I am. It's just a "unique" renovation, that I am working around the old kitchen untill I have a window of time to switch over.:bonkers:

One would think so, but I am not ready for them yet.:(
Still hanging walls.

Well get to work then!!!

:rofl::crutches:

I am. It's just a "unique" renovation, that I am working around the old kitchen untill I have a window of time to switch over.:bonkers:

BTDT a million times, so it seems, they way I viewed it, looked like about a week worth of down time between final diabling the old and functional start up of new....I forget the details, it's what I recall....mine was only 3 days plus another week to make/hang the top boxes....one of which I had to make over for appearance reasons...to do with width around the window frame so it was equal on both sides....

:cry:

Im down for something in March! Taking the bar feb 28-march 1. So I'm out till then.

Sorry Glen, I can't make it Sunday either. I have to hang drywall to meet inspection Monday. :cussing:
George is working, and so is John B.

Im down for something in March! Taking the bar feb 28-march 1. So I'm out till then.

Good luck Adam. When you're done, I'll connect you with my little brother if you haven't already got a job lined up. He lives down in your neck of the woods and seems well connected.