E-ray propaganda :)

rtj

I guess they emailed me this because I go on their site and build 1lt's. Mainly because once you are done they give you a list of cars about to ship to your area with similar options.

Anyway, they have a base price listed and a flashy video for the e ray at the link above.

Seems like Mr Toyoda is saying; いいえ (iie) - or NO to the electric car. They are working on their IC Hydrogen engine, and seems to make sense. Familar engine - just different fuel. Unlike an electric that requires a complete other skill set. Not to mention, my tax dollars to support the federal build of recharge stations. A crock - and yes, more propaganda...

Reactions: rtj
Seems like Mr Toyoda is saying; いいえ (iie) - or NO to the electric car. They are working on their IC Hydrogen engine, and seems to make sense. Familar engine - just different fuel. Unlike an electric that requires a complete other skill set. Not to mention, my tax dollars to support the federal build of recharge stations. A crock - and yes, more propaganda...

Absolutely "A Crock". This is a blatant grift to "transform" the energy and transportation industry to government control. And this is just a piece of it. The real goal is to transform society (worldwide) into a plan outlined by the World Economic Forum.

World Economic Forum - Future of Real Estate
Our vision for the future of cities and buildings is based on four pillars: liveability, sustainability, resilience and affordability.

Framework for Action Green Buildings Digital Transformation Case Studies Get Involved Media

The goal is to convert housing to multi unit "green housing" that is fully electric. The WEF's motto is " In the future, you'll own nothing" — And "you'll be happy about it." Klaus Schwab. So, no worries about charging your car, you won't have one! I suppose Uber will send a self driving car to you (if the State approves of your destination and your Social Credit Score is good).

Even now, the components for electric cars are made in China. The only cars made in the US will be assembled by robots. The parts for these EV's will come from China. The robots that assemble them will come from China. China will also make the solar panels and wind turbines we will need to power our "home module".

This is the "Great Reset" that is going full speed ahead with the blessing of people like Bill Gates (and a bunch of other uber rich, corporate state types..

So, I'm glad I am as old as I am!

BTW, 30 years ago China told the world that they were going to dominate world manufacturing by buying up all the worldwide rights to basic materials (rare earth metals, battery materials, etc.). They TOLD THE WORLD and then they did it! Where were the all the politicians (30 years ago) that are bitching and moaning about this now?

Probably lining their pockets.

Last edited: