DynoSim5 Engine Simulation software

arneoe

After some time using the CamQuest 6 freeware and old fashion hand calculation, I decided to upgrade to DynoSim5 Engine Simulation. While waiting for the CD to arrive I would like to have your comments about this simulation tool …. or other similar software tools. :)

Arne

This is the 1st I heard about it.....

Only used DD2K (a little shallow IMO) and Perf. Trends Engine Analyzer (I think that's what it was called), the Perf. Trends software was very in depth.

How much measurement and knowledge goes into that to get viable results? Can I input values measured in the garage to get some answers or is much of it dependant upon dyno time, BMEP's or whatnot?

For example, the Camquest6 won't accept anything I try because my block is not American, Jap or German. Will that be an issue with the DynoSim?

I always run into more questions than answers when I start looking at that kind of thing.

I've had SusProg 3D for many years now and still don't have all of the measurements entered in:crap:

Last edited:
I have been waiting for quite a log time now, but still I have not received any software. Previously I have sent two e-mails asking; when will I receive the program? Last night I at last got a positive reply stating they had sent it five weeks ago, so will send it once again. Lost in the Mail? It happens from time to time, but who will ever want a Desk Top Engine Simulation Program?? …. This time they promised to give me a tracking number when shipped. Well let us hope for the best!

I noticed this news letter from CorvetteFever:
http://www.corvettefever.com/newsletter/corp_0312_proracing_race_results_software_program/index.html

Arne