corvette show melbourne florida

7t9l82

there is a corvette show next saturday oct 18 in downtown melbourne.from I 95 take rte 192 east about 7 miles if you get to U.S 1 you went a block too far.hope some of you guys can make it.

there is a corvette show next saturday oct 18 in downtown melbourne.from I 95 take rte 192 east about 7 miles if you get to U.S 1 you went a block too far.hope some of you guys can make it.

Wife's b'day......figgers.....she not interested.....how far from the beach is this???

:noworry::crutches:

That's only 45 min from my house.... high probability that I can make the round trip without AAA ... I'll see later this week what's going on - I really need a break from working on this house.... :lol:

well the show has a nice turnout, i left early as i have other responsibilities and needed to get back. i wish i could have met some of you guys, but perhaps at a later date.
i didn't take any pictures as most corvettes were c5 & up and really although they are nice hold little interest for me. i can see as many of those at a local chevy dealer as i would want. there were a few nice c3 corvettes there but not a bunch. all in all not sure the $35.00 fee was a great deal got 2 bottles of water a can cozy and i think they will send a tee shirt. hope it went to a worthwhile cause. looking forward to next year :beer: lol

I think it's about time for a central Florida meeting again???? I'm sure we can do this for less than $35 with more C3's, more fun and something better than two bottles of water :D

:3rd:

I think it's about time for a central Florida meeting again???? I'm sure we can do this for less than $35 with more C3's, more fun and something better than two bottles of water :D

Coco Beach?? Nice if it was on a Saturday when wife's Aunt/Mother were here, that way I can avoid all the bullshit,:suicide: alternate weekends wife and I are alone.....;-):cool:

Coco Beach?? Nice if it was on a Saturday when wife's Aunt/Mother were here, that way I can avoid all the bullshit,:suicide: alternate weekends wife and I are alone.....;-):cool:

Saturday would be perfect, Cocoa is probably one on of the best places to meet.....n

Who's in .????

"Saturday" or "a Saturday"????

I think I can make it over to Cocoa Saturday AM but if we give others a little more time to plan ahead more guys might show up.....

Gene? Dave? Mike?

Thoughts??