Census takers

JeffP1167

How long do they bug you? This guy has been bugging the crap out of me! Yesterday I was ready to call the police and tell them there is a strange car in front of my house and being I have a young son was concerned about this strangers presence. How do you get rid of these guys? I really have no desire to give them personal info!

Here ya go

§ 221. Refusal or neglect to answer questions; false answers
How Current is This? (a) Whoever, being over eighteen years of age, refuses or willfully neglects, when requested by the Secretary, or by any other authorized officer or employee of the Department of Commerce or bureau or agency thereof acting under the instructions of the Secretary or authorized officer, to answer, to the best of his knowledge, any of the questions on any schedule submitted to him in connection with any census or survey provided for by subchapters I, II, IV, and V of chapter 5 of this title, applying to himself or to the family to which he belongs or is related, or to the farm or farms of which he or his family is the occupant, shall be fined not more than $100.
(b) Whoever, when answering questions described in subsection (a) of this section, and under the conditions or circumstances described in such subsection, willfully gives any answer that is false, shall be fined not more than $500.
(c) Notwithstanding any other provision of this title, no person shall be compelled to disclose information relative to his religious beliefs or to membership in a religious body.

I've got a rental house that is empty and so far have filled out 2 forms with number of people being "0".
Not much they can do about that.

I heard that despite the bs they pump you, back in WWll, they used the census records to detaine all the Japenese living here. Wonder how true that is.

Here is an interesting piece by Ron Paul (R), Congressman, I believe he is a favorite for next election.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/census-a-little-too-personal.html

Last edited:
How long do they bug you? This guy has been bugging the crap out of me! Yesterday I was ready to call the police and tell them there is a strange car in front of my house and being I have a young son was concerned about this strangers presence. How do you get rid of these guys? I really have no desire to give them personal info!

Good Luck, they know they have the federal law on thier side

Maybe you could go out to the car and start hitting on the guy and asking him for a date. If he is a homophobe he will run like hell and you will be set. If not you may of compounded your problems. Just ask yourself how bad do you want to get rid of this guy and what chances are you willing to take.

He came back again and rev'ed the vette engine up and told him I couldn't hear his questions. If I dissapear for awhile you know they are jailing people for it :rofl: