careful out there!

BangkokDean

Russian mayhem

there might be a little vodka involved too!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vr66IMAcPA[/ame]

How do you spell "O-R-G-A-N D-O-N-O-R" ???

I do know that your corvette would be safer with a smaller engine, but I don't think we need a law to tell you that.

I don't think that curve is linear. No engine on the interstate doesn't sound very safe. and we probably need a law for that.
As far as a helmet, You have mistaken me for someone who gives a shit if one wears a helmet. Like Dean said, It will take care of the overpopulation of idiots. Ok I know you didn't say it quite like that. :D

Safety is a relative thing. Which reminds me of an aviation saying hanging over the urinal in our airport restroom.

"Aviation in itself is not inherently dangerous. But to an even greater degree
than the sea, it is terribly unforgiving of any carelessness, incapacity or neglect."

Plenty of laws in that hobby. :stirpot:

I do know that your corvette would be safer with a smaller engine, but I don't think we need a law to tell you that.

I don't think that curve is linear. No engine on the interstate doesn't sound very safe. and we probably need a law for that.
As far as a helmet, You have mistaken me for someone who gives a shit if one wears a helmet. Like Dean said, It will take care of the overpopulation of idiots. Ok I know you didn't say it quite like that. :D

Safety is a relative thing. Which reminds me of an aviation saying hanging over the urinal in our airport restroom.

"Aviation in itself is not inherently dangerous. But to an even greater degree
than the sea, it is terribly unforgiving of any carelessness, incapacity or neglect."

Plenty of laws in that hobby. :stirpot:

I saw your eye roll and suicide emoticons as evidence that you thought it was stupid to repeal the helmet law. I'd say one less law is a good thing. I don't ride motorcycle because I feel the risk out weighs the reward, but that's my choice and I'd never tell another man he shouldn't ride, with or without a helmet.

Major Intersection, No Traffic Lights

This is what a major intersection with no traffic lights looks like.
How they are able to avoid accidents is quite remarkable.
In this time lapse video we see the intersection at Meskel Square,
the nerve center of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
While the square is a primary site for the city's large festivals
and celebrations, it is also a chaotic crossroad for thousands and
thousands of vehicles daily. This is organized confusion at its finest.
Pedestrians, walk with care! LOOK AT THE PEDESTRIANS AT THE LOWER RIGHT OF THE PICTURE !

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEIn8GJIg0E[/ame]

Last edited:
Major Intersection, No Traffic Lights

This is what a major intersection with no traffic lights looks like.
How they are able to avoid accidents is quite remarkable.
In this time lapse video we see the intersection at Meskel Square,
the nerve center of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
While the square is a primary site for the city's large festivals
and celebrations, it is also a chaotic crossroad for thousands and
thousands of vehicles daily. This is organized confusion at its finest.
Pedestrians, walk with care! LOOK AT THE PEDESTRIANS AT THE LOWER RIGHT OF THE PICTURE !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEIn8GJIg0E

SO obviously sped up on the video......but it's funny to watch, better than any choreography on any stage play....even Chinese.....