Car show pics from Finland

Finnshark

Finally the snow is melting and it was time for the first car show of the year here in northern Europe too. Show is held every year in eastern time and it is for all American made cars, at the same time there is also Tuning car show in same building. Anyways, here are some photos from Corvettes attending that show. Club Corvete of Finland had a nice set of cars in the show! Enjoy!

This is forum member Groovyjays latest project. Very nice '56 with beautiful color / wheel combination. He won also a prize from local American Car Magazine! Gongratulations to Groovyjay!
13059.jpg

13058.jpg

Another '56
13060.jpg

'58
13054.jpg

'62 and some other stuff...
13051.jpg

Very nice just finished total body off restoration '65, sorry for the bad pic. The car is marvellous!
13050.jpg

'63 Fuelie, very nice and original
13049.jpg

'77 Nice and clean
13047.jpg

Very clean '78 PC
13046.jpg

Nice low milage '96 GS, this car is better than new. Very nice!
13045.jpg

Last but not least, nice '61 on the other side of the exhibition hall.
13044.jpg

It's not usual to see this many C1's at the same time so it was a great weekend! Also lot of nice other cars. Nice way to spend easter weekend.

DAMN man, you got nicer cars in Finland than we have here....

and GM going broke.....:rolleyes::clobbered:

WOW those are some nice cars. I am also really impressed with the displays they use with the cars. There is no indoor shows around here that are that well setup.

DAMN man, you got nicer cars in Finland than we have here....

I think that you still have the finest cars over the pond, but the quality is rising here too. Resent projects have excellent quality and perfect finish. I suppose though that there are more Corvettes per inhabitant than in USA! (This is a small country...) :bounce:

WOW those are some nice cars. I am also really impressed with the displays they use with the cars. There is no indoor shows around here that are that well setup.

There is no way you can have outdoor show at this time of the year. You never know if it's warm and sunny or cold, windy and snowing... This is the biggest show of the year. This year was 31st show! First time it was arranged was 1978.