C-2 wiring harness

tosa

Need to buy a wiring Harness , anyone out there have any experience with American auto wire or Lectric Limited, Doc rebuild or anyone have any suggestions on a good harness. I am going to do the whole car it is off the frame now and starting to go back together.

did an entire car front to back with aaw no problems at all except for one minor issue that the grommet for the 63 only headlight bucket was too small and pulls out the hole

did an entire car front to back with aaw no problems at all except for one minor issue that the grommet for the 63 only headlight bucket was too small and pulls out the hole

TT thanks for the info will look into AAW , How did your 63 come out.

It's a buddies car ..it's almost done

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Originsl was a cut up mess. Everything is new redone or rebuilt. The only thing I didn't do is the wiper motor. Gurss what is acting up lol

There's a thread about it. Pics show the details... every nut and bolt redone.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Used Lectric Limited wire harnesses for the 68. Beautiful and looked like stock. I have some on the 70. On the 68, I replaced almost all the harnesses with Lectric Limited repro harnesses. I didn't replace the interior firewall harness of the 68. I'm tempted to replace the interior firewall harness on 70 since a previous wire chop job to install an aftermarket stereo and also collision damage repair is making it difficult to re-wire the interior firewall harness.
Another wire harness repro builder is M&H here in So California. They are in a community east of Bellflower CA (J&D Corvette). Last I talked to these people, Lectric Limited did not want to sell anything other than a complete harness. I think M&H will sell partial harnesses.

Thanks for the help I have been looking at all the different companies, I just wanted to hear from people that actually used different harnesses and get their opinion on what they used.

wire insulation

One difference with the M&H harness is the use of modern spec crosslinked PE insulation. LL uses the original spec PVC insulation. The M&H dash harness fit fine. My only issue was the horn harness connector mounting clip which was an easy fix by just using the old piece.

Grampy

I used a 21 circuit harness for ez-wire .com it was very good quality and only cost 165.00

Used a complete M&H harness for my 69 restoration. Changed all of the wiring. Perfect fit, very high quality:thumbs:
I would use them again!