Antifreeze fluid extractors

Why don't you drink it smartass???

bet there is more than one part per billion in our bodies too....so what??? prove it's killing/altering us somehow.....

:beer:

Im trying to prove it to you. Drink it and let us know how it goes,go ahead prove us wrong that it is harmless.

OK, you drink a gallon of that govt paid for ethanol you growing out there, that makes my car run lousey.....

THAT way my food prices go down, farmers can go back to starving without that huge subsidy ADM gets for you....

and we can make some useful products like Crown Royal.....

or just cheep beer....

same as it does in the Permian Basin....ever drive there, Midland/Odessa out I 10 from Dallas to El Paso??? the gas escaping, and oil oosing is natural....same as it does in sandland....

Yes. My cousin Tim owns a pipeline company there. Yes, it stinks all over.
I give up Gene. Sad really. By the time it is obvious to those who do not believe, it will be too late.

OK, you drink a gallon of that govt paid for ethanol you growing out there, that makes my car run lousey.....

THAT way my food prices go down, farmers can go back to starving without that huge subsidy ADM gets for you....

and we can make some useful products like Crown Royal.....

or just cheep beer....

I'm not growing ethanol,and if you don't like it don't use it,and i do not get any Govt subsidies. Sorry once again before you fly off the handle pointing your finger at everybody else do some home work first,you no nothing about farming so do not go there,if you do not like us grow your own food.

Been proven that 95+% of 'acid rain' comes from forests and trees as a natural occurance....

:shocking:

Been proven by who? Inquiring minds want to know.

WOW now that is a hoot,i never knew that the trees were polluting our air that is the last ditch effort of some body that is never wrong blame it on everything else around you.
If you knew anything about the 5 carbon template or the rubisco cycle that occurs in plant cells you would no that you are wrong.

same as it does in the Permian Basin....ever drive there, Midland/Odessa out I 10 from Dallas to El Paso??? the gas escaping, and oil oosing is natural....same as it does in sandland....

Yes. My cousin Tim owns a pipeline company there. Yes, it stinks all over.
I give up Gene. Sad really. By the time it is obvious to those who do not believe, it will be too late.

Why does that last sentence seem like a religion to me.....I just HAVE to believe when common sense tells me something ELSE???

this enviro crapola IS a new religion....something that is fervently believed in the most scanty of evidence.....we all need go into caves again, as driving cars is somehow very bad....nuclear power is bad, burning anything is bad, the world sucks, we need loin cloths and live in the tropics under palm trees, or something.....

most assuredly too much of anything is no good, can't eat an ALL beef diet afterall, but to go around crying over every snail darter and costing society huge sums over nothing is just plainly stupid, counter-productive, and nothing but a sop to lawyers making a living off this stupid behavior....

:shocking:

Gene....guess your missing the point. The environment can take some pollution and deal with it...problem is when you have overwhelming pollution above and beyond naturally occurring phenomenon. 2 gallons of antifreeze won't do much harm........but then again, we are not talking about just 2 gallons.

and how much water is in say the St. Johns river?? 3/5 miles wide nearby, deep enough for ocean vessels....used to have destroyers docking upstream, south of us....this river flows from south to north....only one in NA, I think....

so how much water is in that stream??

:crap:

And how much water do you suppose is in the Cuyahoga river? It only caught fire & burned a few times. Did you toast marshmallows & hot dogs over the flames while laughing at the poor misguided greeneie weenies who were all excited about that?
http://www.ohiohistorycentral.org/entry.php?rec=1642

Jesus Gene wake up for God's sake-- No--for your CHILDREN'S sake: it's not 1958 any more, much as you wish it were.

Last edited:
My cousin out on West side of Cleveland when we was kids....I used to go visit there with the family or holidays....

the Republic? steel stack is gone now, so are the jobs, so is most all of the industry, so are the jobs.....the joint is all on welfare now....

only people around there with any money anymore work for the .gov.....my cousin got ZERO for his folks home....thanks to NO JOBS>.....

When I was a kid, it was funny to hear the folks talking of the river on fire....

something that should not have been permitted to happen in the first place, obviously, if nothing else, it's a waste of oil products...

and so it's been cleaned up for decades now....the smoke stacks my mom used to complain about are no longer lit up, and it's a ghost town....

:stirpot:

My cousin out on West side of Cleveland when we was kids....I used to go visit there with the family or holidays....

the Republic? steel stack is gone now, so are the jobs, so is most all of the industry, so are the jobs.....the joint is all on welfare now....

only people around there with any money anymore work for the .gov.....my cousin got ZERO for his folks home....thanks to NO JOBS>.....

When I was a kid, it was funny to hear the folks talking of the river on fire....

something that should not have been permitted to happen in the first place, obviously, if nothing else, it's a waste of oil products...

and so it's been cleaned up for decades now....the smoke stacks my mom used to complain about are no longer lit up, and it's a ghost town....

:stirpot:

The American steel manufacturers focused on immediate profit, and failed to keep up with the times. Japan improves their foundries everytime they build one. Ours used antiquated facilities. Their own fault for failing to invest in the future. Better to pollute China in their minds.

Guys, remember me?:surrender: Was this a loaded question? O well I will try to do more investigation on how this thing works or not.

Thanks, :twitch: (I think)

Danny

Last edited:
Oh yeah, that's right. Antifreeze fluid extractors!

Let us know how that works out. This is one of those jobs that used to be pretty easy. It's a bitch on most modern cars (no drain petcock, aero panels under the radiator, etc.).

I should have said this before that I got four cars to do, so, I thought this might be a faster way to change the antifreeze and cleaner. If anyone is still interested I will post what I find out but, please! I thought this was a fare question and didn't mean to piss anyone off.

Danny

I should have said this before that I got four cars to do, so, I thought this might be a faster way to change the antifreeze and cleaner. If anyone is still interested I will post what I find out but, please! I thought this was a fare question and didn't mean to piss anyone off.

Danny

Nobody is pissed. Just a friendly discussion. No biggie.

Danny

I'm not pissed or anything, just striving to knock some common sense into some old hippies.......that's all.....:flash:

:goodnight:

Danny

I'm not pissed or anything, just striving to knock some common sense into some old hippies.......that's all.....:flash:

You mean striving to knock since into a stupid old mans head dont you? Gene

Danny

You mean striving to knock since into a stupid old mans head dont you? Gene

I just don't get excited over pseudo science that has been long term proven rong than right......in fact the track record of the weenies is abysmal...to the point of 99% rong....so pardon ME, but I not getting all upset about it anymore.....

:censored: