Car was originally an L-48, 4-speed, coupe, AC, PS, Trim: 400 Black Vinyl , Paint: 927 Dark Blue Metallic
- Displacement: 357 ci
- Bore x Stroke: 4.040 x 3.484
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Block: Casting No. 3970010 1979 truck, 4 bolt mains
- Heads: 1968 Casting No. 3917291 cast iron
- Valvetrain: Comp Cams XE262, Harland Sharp roller rockers
- Ignition: MSD Corvette Pro-Billet Tach Drive Distributor PN 8572 & 6AL box. MSD 8.5mm spark plug wires.
- Induction: Weiand Action +Plus PN 8004 and Lars built Quadrajet with stock cowl induction hood and air cleaner.
- Exhaust: Hedman Part No. 68286, stock '69 side exhaust.
- Cooling system: DeWitts Direct Fit aluminum radiator, stock clutch fan.
- Flywheel: L-88 lightweight nodular cast iron
- Clutch: Centerforce II
- Transmission: M-20 fine spline
- Shifter: Hurst Competition Plus
- 82 D44 built by tracdogg2 3.54:1
- Half Shafts: Stock
- Drive Shaft: Stock
- Calipers: Wilwood D8
- Rotors: Wilwood Promatrix drilled and slotted
- Master cylinder: Wilwood Aluminum 260-8555, 1" bore
- Front springs: Stock, cut 1/2 coil on closely spaced end
- Front anti-sway bar: FE7 Gymkhana 1 1/8"
- Contol Arms: Stock
- Rear spring: VBP 300 lb. composite rear spring Part No. 42300
- Rear anti-sway bar: FE7 Gymkhana 7/16"
- Trailing arms: Global West with spherical bearing Part # TBC-9
- Strut rods: Global West rear adjustable Part No. TBC-7
- Shock absorbers: Bilstein Heavy Duty
- Wheels: 15x7 American Racing Vintage Torque Thrust D Part No. VN1055761
- Tires: Continental ContiProContact 225/70R15
- Front bumper glassed and smoothed
- Cibie H1/H4 headlights, Osram 70/65 watt Bilux H4 bulbs and Narva 55 watt Range Power 50 H1 bulbs
- Daniel Stern Lighting Headlamp Relay Installation Kit
- Rear bumpers removed and body smoothed
- Fiberglass side exhaust covers
- 1968 tail light lenses
- Removed heater & AC
- Removed spare tire