you will all love this youtube video

i just looked at the site that TT posted start scrolling down it is there

Oh ok, I just re-read it. I thought it was a LS1 bolt pattern to mate a ZF, didn't realize they shared the same bolt pattern as a 90 L-98 block. Will my friend still be able to retain his stock dual mass FW and hydraulic clutch setup with it?

I love the Quicktime housings. My Mcleod was a POS I had to buy the weld on bushings to get it dialed in because it was so far off spec no offset dowels would move it far enough. After getting it centered the face was not close to parallel with the block. On top of that the gold finish all popped off revealing thousands of tiny holes in the metal. Its sitting in a box somewhere in my garage waiting to go in the garbage next time I do a big clean out. My Quicktime was almost perfect as soon as I bolted it up.

What's it for? if you throw it away, please make sure you aim my way. I would modify and re weld it anyhoo

What's it for? if you throw it away, please make sure you aim my way. I would modify and re weld it anyhoo

Its for a big block to tko. I'm in the Bahamas so it would probably be cheaper for you to buy a brand new one than pay shipping for this pos. The only form of shipping out from here would be fedex and they will only do next day air so it will be a shitload of $$

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the Quicktime housings. My Mcleod was a POS I had to buy the weld on bushings to get it dialed in because it was so far off spec no offset dowels would move it far enough. After getting it centered the face was not close to parallel with the block. On top of that the gold finish all popped off revealing thousands of tiny holes in the metal. Its sitting in a box somewhere in my garage waiting to go in the garbage next time I do a big clean out. My Quicktime was almost perfect as soon as I bolted it up.

ship it to me and I will send it with car LOL