Wow!!

P.S......Some do look gaudy and I agree, no proof of go ;)

I don't get the point of having a hood with a foot high bump in it. People are going to expect you to have a monster engine under there. You won't surprise anyone It totally frigs up the nice sleek look of the C3.

Shit Turtle, you sure have become miserable lately mate - sounds like your glass is half empty and leaking badly :eek:

What puts a smile on your dial? Give us some clues so we can start a thread about something you like, see if we can up your karma levels :thumbs:

I've always been miserable. I don't know how you've missed that all these years.

You could dress your wife up in a leather catsuit for halloween and post some picts.

I'd be nice for at least 6 months if you did that. Promise.

I find it peculiar that I have suggested for quite some time now that Chevy makes a retro C3 rather than the ugly C6 and here is one with a similar stripe pattern to mine. Too bad Chevy will never do it.

Whoever did this, did a great job and improved the rear quarters of the C3, which are a bit too much of a hump. This one is toned down just right. It looks a hell of a lot better than the ugly ass C6.

Last edited:
I find it peculiar that I have suggested for quite some time now that Chevy makes a retro C3 rather than the ugly C6 and here is one with a similar stripe pattern to mine. Too bad Chevy will never do it.

Whoever did this, did a great job and improved the rear quarters of the C3, which are a bit too much of a hump. This one is toned down just right. It looks a hell of a lot better than the ugly ass C6.

Link edited out?? I see no pix.....like to though....

I'm a BIG fan of updated old car styles....except making a 4 door version of something good looking, like Chrysler did with those new stationwagons....

:shocking:

I'm a BIG fan of updated old car styles....except making a 4 door version of something good looking, like Chrysler did with those new stationwagons....

Gene, The car he is talking about is the one on the first post of this thread. No links were edited out, thread just got sidetracked:thumbs:

Gene, The car he is talking about is the one on the first post of this thread. No links were edited out, thread just got sidetracked:thumbs:

OH, ok, yeh, my previous comment stands.....nice looking car, I do like the bumpers look, but, well what can I say?? having a '72 and all....

:shocking::1st:

OH, ok, yeh, my previous comment stands.....nice looking car, I do like the bumpers look, but, well what can I say?? having a '72 and all....

:shocking::1st:

I'm with you guys....that is one good looking retro..bumpers and all!