WooHoo, I'm done!

Gary, that makes me super happy!!! I know you'll be allright now. I'm glad you didn't let it get you down. That can have a direct effect on your health, as you know. You're still in my prayers. Art

It is good to know you are on the mend and with a positive attitude. Balanced nutrition is important, you might consider having at least one of the nutrition drinks like Ensure each day. There isn't much good nutrition in a can of Chef Boyarde. Best wishes for a full recovery.

Thanks everybody. I do appreciate it. It really surprised me how many people have shown such enormous concern, I have been overwhelmed. Not only here but in my real life, it amazes me how much cancer touches people. So many people I have told about my personal situation have related stories of their mom or their dad or best friend and their battle with cancer. This is really a nasty disease but I am fortunate in that what I was diagnosed with is a much more beatable cancers. I will be OK in the long run. I'm not done just yet but the hard part is over.
Thanks again all.