Who are you troublemakers ?

I wish we had better mods

You guys should start taking after pewter and irish mack

You guys are going to make someone feel very important???
Or it that impotent?

I know I"m important, in that I take two prostrate pills, one to make it work, and one to keep it up.....which means it's no longer prostrate....

:3rd::gurney::hunter:

Use a hardened or Brass dizzy gear :confused: now that just does not make any since at all. But if he mentions both he can at least say he had it in his post and just made a typing error after he is corrected.
And he is advertising as a Vette know it all mechanic in Craigs list :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

REPORTED!!!!:hissyfit:

"But I have never asked a mod to ban anyone.":kissass:

I wish we had better mods

You guys should start taking after pewter and irish mack

I dunno, I've been there and i've been here. Now, When i take a drink.......... water streams from my back........in several places.

Lean forwards while drinking and the water will stay in :tomato:

REPORTED!!!!:hissyfit:

"But I have never asked a mod to ban anyone.":kissass:

I've asked mods to not receive PMs from people. I have one idiot that followed me to two forums and keeps sending obnoxious PMs about how great his motor is and how great AFR is.

The bad part is you can't just block PMs, you have to put people on ignore, which I refuse to do.

4 pages - I did not expect that many responses LOL

It seems the real troublemake has been banned at CF as he can no longer speak for himself. That's great news, what goes around comes around. Hopefully he will get what he deserves. I trust our justice system.

This weekend I am taking the Vette out, let's hope it's going to stay sunny.